NEurope

I've been doing my own little diy thing lately, started off small but this is what i've got so far:

M7jYyID.jpg

Just got the Small Iornman and Superman Sets for those Mini's, got a few Ninjago Ninjas to add to it, and waiting on Series 11 and a few Superheroes, and if there's room then Simpsons next year.

So I had 3 days off work last week, On one of those days I went into my parents loft and found my Lego...

bweg.jpg

I Decided to organize it a little better...

8hx.JPG

Then when I took it home, I got to creating (with the help of instructions obviously ;) )

1w96.jpg

88aq.jpg

e0ig.jpg

c34d.jpg

z3gv.jpg

I got some assistance too...

If she fits, then she sits...

lvy9.jpg

FYI, they are making minifig scale Minecraft sets next year.

-----------

The sets based on the movie look absolutely fucking wicked!

10617656646_b60ba16536_b.jpg

Bumping this bad boy to post these beauties that were unveiled today:

70810-1.jpg

12563180684_70201192df_c.jpg

Why the hell did I get back into collecting this stuff? I'm never gonna have any money...

I'm definitely getting the ECTO-1. The Sea Cow is a bit too much (plus I already have a better Metalbeard).

I'm definitely getting the ECTO-1. The Sea Cow is a bit too much (plus I already have a better Metalbeard).

The big Metal Beard is easily my favourite character of the Movie sets, but apparently...

The one in the Sea Cow set is the one you see with the other Minifigures on the table in the real life segment. That makes me a little more accepting of the smaller scale version. The shark build on the arm is also super cool.

The Blu-ray is going to be a goldmine for spotting stuff in that sequence.

I'm definitely gonna try and grab the Sea Cow. I was expecting £200+, so the actual price of £169 is pretty rad. Might grab the upcoming dropship to complete the set of main characters, apparently it comes with Batman.

12563180684_70201192df_c.jpg

Want!

Saw it's $49.99, seems a bit expensive and it looks kinda small unless it's perspective thing?

Not bought a LEGO set in forever so will this get a UK release or will I have to import?

Want!

Saw it's $49.99, seems a bit expensive and it looks kinda small unless it's perspective thing?

Not bought a LEGO set in forever so will this get a UK release or will I have to import?

The other non-Japanese Cussoo sets (Minecraft, DeLorean, Curiosity) have had UK releases, so this should also be released in the UK. Not sure what the price will be.

Predicting £45 for the Ghostbusters set. Back to the Future was £35 with two Minifigures and a decent number of bricks. Can definitely see the two extra figures plus accessories pushing this up another £10.

Hopefully won't hit the £50 mark. Definitely still buying it, but with tears in my eyes.

I Guess MegaBloks is the enemy in this thread... but I love the Halo stuff. (also bonus delorean)

q8wn.jpg

iasa.jpg

5hqg.jpg

d66y.jpg

1uhp.jpg

Looking forward to the Ghostbuster's set.

I'm also really wanting to buy this when I have money after my wedding -

megabloks-forward-unto-dawn-97117-3075.jpg

I've nearly been on a Lego binge recently - every time I saw something I just managed to stop myself from buying. But today I am going to be purchasing as many loose bricks as I can to go with my Star Wars stuff. I've decided to take the time and energy to make some of my favourite scenes from the Expanded Universe books and photograph them. If you have instagram, my ID is narsfweasels, come and have a look!

I've nearly been on a Lego binge recently - every time I saw something I just managed to stop myself from buying. But today I am going to be purchasing as many loose bricks as I can to go with my Star Wars stuff. I've decided to take the time and energy to make some of my favourite scenes from the Expanded Universe books and photograph them. If you have instagram, my ID is narsfweasels, come and have a look!

Are you fucking kidding me....dude I had no fucking clue that was you!

Literally amazing Instagrammer.

Are you fucking kidding me....dude I had no fucking clue that was you!

Literally amazing Instagrammer.

Thanks much!

Got my Y-Wing through the post yesterday and had a marathon building session late last night. Too tired to take any really good pics of the finished article.

However, I am pleased that my Rebel Fleet Carrier hanger is coming along -X-Wing is next.

SWEET MERCY!

I want all of these! With the exception of the "Rebels" line. I don't know who they are. Nor do I care.

I wonder how difficult it would be to fix the wings on that B-Wing.

I have the Council of Elrond sitting on reserve at Argos for half price until close today... but I already dropped so much money on new LEGO this month and have a holiday coming up in four weeks.

wat i do?

WAT I DO?

Edited by Guy

I have the Council of Elrond sitting on reserve at Argos for half price until close today... but I already dropped so much money on new LEGO this month and have a holiday coming up in four weeks.

wat i do?

WAT I DO?

It's LEGO and it's half price, I think you know what to do. ;)

BUY EET! :D

No one told me the LEGO Ecto 1 was out. :( Seems to be £44.99 at most places.

It only came out today! :) if you buy it from LEGO .com and add a £5 worth of sets you will get a free balloon cart set.

Ah, I see. Ordered it off the LEGO site. Can't remember the last time I got a LEGO set.