NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good work Shevchenko! an assist and goal. 4-0 to the Chelskis, and draws for Arsenal and Man United... shame :P

Congratulations winning at home to a team struggling in the league bellow you.

My thoughts exactly.

Poor Norwich though.

Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good work Shevchenko! an assist and goal. 4-0 to the Chelskis, and draws for Arsenal and Man United... shame :P

Innit Noodleman.......

Chelsea fans are so goddamn annoying, who cares if they beat Norwich?? FFS, they are not even in the same league as you!!!! Two of my mates in college are Chelsea fans and when I told one of them that they had beaten Charlton in the league (He didn't actually know the result himself (:hmm: :hmm: ), he was bragging about it to everyone afterwards!!!! Then with my second Chelsea mate, he txted me saying that Chelsea are the best after beating Wycombe Wonderers in the Carling Cup.

Fuckin ridiculous. :nono:

I think I love you. :heh:

Still, well done to Shevchenko. If he's lucky, he might get a goal next month as well.

I am a little annoyed with the United result, we don't seem to be hitting great form in the FA cup and only just beat Aston Villa (thanks to goalkeeping error in injury time) and Portsmouth (thanks to a Rooney wonder goal)!

Although in the last two cup games we have now had three perfectly good goals disallowed (Vidic and Larsson against Portsmouth and Solsjkaer) today - who says decisions always go for the big teams?!

I'm hoping that Reading will feel they need to go forward more in the replay, being at home, so that'll stretch the game, allowing United to have more room and be able to work up some good, quick counter attacks!

Also hope Blackburn beat Arsenal in their replay :heh:

I don't care who we beat, we won, aresenal and man u drew!

Just because they are a league below or more doesn't mean the win isn't worth it! When you get beaten by a team in a lower league its like oooooooh my god, so why can't it be the other way around?

Southend lost today to :( come on shrimpies!

Southend lost today to :( come on shrimpies!

Oh that exaplains it all. Enjoy League one next year :)

A few years ago Arsenal were great to watch, they used to play really fast quick passing and great build-up to goals.

We still do.

It's perfectly building up between an FA Cup final between 2 of the big 3. I'd rather it wasn't though.

just occured to me that Watford are in the last 8 of some cup....Hot stuff :D

Its not just 'some' cup..

Now that is why the FA Cup is losing its spirit. I think the FA Cup is the best English competition, I love it, sadly a lot of people couldn't give two shits about it.

FA Cup quarter-final draw for those who havent seen it:

Middlesbrough or West Brom v Manchester United or Reading

Arsenal or Blackburn v Manchester City

Chelsea v Tottenham

Plymouth v Watford

All the "big guns" kept apart.

It's perfectly building up between an FA Cup final between 2 of the big 3. I'd rather it wasn't though.

Totally agree. I'd expect Man U and Middlesbrough to win their ties. So Semi's are going to be brilliant hopefully, with big games all round.

And well done to Watford on getting this far in the cup. Hopefully their recent form will keep them up in the premiership as well.

I really hope we beat Reading and that West Brom beat Boro. I have a fear of playing Boro, as they can be really tricky. :(

That quick freekick rule is great when it goes for you but a fucker when its against you.

Gotta feel for Lille a little bit but we see Henry do those quick freekicks all the time in the premiership.

Cant believe the team almost all walked off. Madness!!

That quick freekick rule is great when it goes for you but a fucker when its against you.

Gotta feel for Lille a little bit but we see Henry do those quick freekicks all the time in the premiership.

Cant believe the team almost all walked off. Madness!!

Aye, the freekick was fine and rightfully allowed but the way Lille responded was disgusting, that coach in white should be ashamed.

I was quite annoyed to see that Lille nearly walked off. They were saying that before the game you could agree if quick free kicks and throwins would be taken. So they cant complain really.

However the question is about Lille's goal. I think Vidic was pushed, you cansee his arm kind of pushing him but that might be the motion. But I dunnno, should it have been disallowed?

*go random little french team*... im only cheering for them cause my dads for man utd =)...

hes getting pretty ticked off with me when i keep shouting " go lile"

I was quite annoyed to see that Lille nearly walked off. They were saying that before the game you could agree if quick free kicks and throwins would be taken. So they cant complain really.

However the question is about Lille's goal. I think Vidic was pushed, you cansee his arm kind of pushing him but that might be the motion. But I dunnno, should it have been disallowed?

A close up from a horizontal angle shows its a foul, only just, but still a foul. Big call to make but if you look all the Man Utd players had their hands up, they knew it was a foul.