NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Shame the game on saturday is 12pm kick off, I'd have gone to a 3pm kick off. 12 doesn't give me enough time to sleep, i'll get in from work at 5:30.. I'd either have to stay up, or sleep for two hours. Plus my brother can't make it either. Meh, always the tv I suppose.

You could always give your ticket to me???::shrug::wtf: : peace:

You could always give your ticket to me???::shrug::wtf: : peace:

Too late, I buckled and bought tickets. My brother arranged a deal with his boss to make the game, I couldn't say no. I'm going to be well tired, but its Arsenal its worth it.

Too late, I buckled and bought tickets. My brother arranged a deal with his boss to make the game, I couldn't say no. I'm going to be well tired, but its Arsenal its worth it.

NOOOOOOO! never mind.:smile:

Bah.

My brother got free coporate box tickets for the Arsenal Wigan game with free food and booze. And doesn't even really like football that much. Ah the injustice.

But on Bolton. I am so glad we beat them. They are the team I despise most in the whole of football. Thank god we beat them, as they had been getting pretty arrogant recently with their attitude towards us.

I remeber last season Fat Sam slobbered that not only could his Bolton team out-muscle Arsenal (fair enough) but they could also out-skill us. Which is total crap, as Arsenal are one of, if not the most, skilful team in Europe.

der der der dun der der dun, der der der dun duer der dur dun. dun dur der der dun dun dur dur dur....GALLAS!

(he's back from injury :yay:)

der der der dun der der dun, der der der dun duer der dur dun. dun dur der der dun dun dur dur dur....GALLAS!

(he's back from injury :yay:)

Great news innit????!!!

I really hope we smack Blackburn tomorrow afternoon......:grin:

Beatiful strike by Carrick. There was something lacking in the first half imo, however that goal should make something happen in the second half.

Beatiful strike by Carrick. There was something lacking in the first half imo, however that goal should make something happen in the second half.

It was a great goal. You should've seen my reaction. :D

First half wasn't great. Average at best really. Saha and Park worked their arses off, but just couldn't seem to apply the finishing touch. I think they both need to work on this, as they're pretty weak when it comes to finishing.

Solskjaer's goal should have stood, though. Definitely wasn't offside.

Also watched the Arsenal game earlier, which bored me to tears.

GAH! Ronaldo should've scored.

1-1: COME ON READING!

I really haaate it when games go this way.

Reading have a back 5, with 1 lone striker. Rarely have they attacked. And they get a goal from a set piece. Just pisses me off immensly when teams play like this. It killed the Arsenal-Blackburn game.

Why does Motson go on about Man U as if they are some magnificent team who never get beaten? Reading are 6th in the league. Yet he was going on as if it was a miracle that they were drawing.

Why does Motson go on about Man U as if they are some magnificent team who never get beaten? Reading are 6th in the league. Yet he was going on as if it was a miracle that they were drawing.

What annoys me is that the last 20 minutes of the game were fantastic. Fast paced.

Like you say, Reading are 6th. So, why in God's name did they come into a game like this and start off all defensive. Sorry, but 5 in defence? They shot themselves in the foot when it came to attacking.

Like Arsenal, Reading only made a game of it when they were 1 down. Still, our finishing wasn't great. I still do not see what was wrong with Solskjaer's goal, and like Arsenal's penalty that was not given earlier today, it just shows how abysmal the refereeing and linesmen are in this country today.

He was going on about them like they were the don of football. Reading are a very good team and I'll give them that, however it should have been 3-1 at least for United. Solkjaers goal was definitely onside. How could he have been called for that, the linesman was level with the last Reading man, and that that...how is that offside.

Ronaldo should have scored that goal, Park did so well to get him in that position. Arg Ronaldo annoys me sometimes.

(That lawrensons guy's voice is just white noise to me I hate him so much, I cant remember a word he said.)

Fierce you said why'd they start 5 at back. Yes it was a bad decision to have just the lone striker, however the defence did a hell of a job. Carricks goal came form outside the box where no defenders could get to him.

He was going on about them like they were the don of football. Reading are a very good team and I'll give them that, however it should have been 3-1 at least for United. Solkjaers goal was definitely onside. How could he have been called for that, the linesman was level with the last Reading man, and that that...how is that offside.

Ronaldo should have scored that goal, Park did so well to get him in that position. Arg Ronaldo annoys me sometimes.

(That lawrensons guy's voice is just white noise to me I hate him so much, I cant remember a word he said.)

We weren't amazing today, but I do think we should've won that game. Our finishing wasn't great, and it just shows how luck wasn't with us today, judging by the disallowed goal and how so many of our shots were narrow misses.

Stefkov: Aye, but it killed the game before Reading even got going. It didn't do them any good. Had the game been like the last 20 minutes for the whole game, it could've finished 10-10!

It killed the Arsenal-Blackburn game.

Agreed. The Arsenal game was pretty woeful.....couldn't believe I wasted 2 hours of my life watching that....was truly awful.

Henry is really pissing me off...his touch was crap, his shots were crap and his general play was crap. What the hell is wrong with him?? He's been like this for the past couple of games and tbh we look a better team without him now. I can't believe I said that......:woops:

Anyway glad that United have got a replay...makes our lame draw a bit easier to take as well.

Stefkov: Aye, but it killed the game before Reading even got going. It didn't do them any good. Had the game been like the last 20 minutes for the whole game, it could've finished 10-10!

I totally aggree with that. I hate it when games are played at such a slow pace, that the excitement only begins near the end when a gola has been scored and is making a difference.

If every game is played the same as the last 20 minutes of that game, the premiership, for me, would be a hell of a lot better thatn it is now, and I would want to go to each united game.

Agreed. The Arsenal game was pretty woeful.....couldn't believe I wasted 2 hours of my life watching that....was truly awful.

Henry is really pissing me off...his touch was crap, his shots were crap and his general play was crap. What the hell is wrong with him?? He's been like this for the past couple of games and tbh we look a better team without him now. I can't believe I said that......:woops:

Anyway glad that United have got a replay...makes our lame draw a bit easier to take as well.

Henry just seems a bit off the mark. I think today we saw "lazy" Henry. The one who will show one moment of brilliance in an entire game. We didn't see the special Henry that will chase everything and stroke the ball. I'm really going off the guy, haven't enjoyed watching him or Arsenal for a long, long time.

I did laugh when you drew with Blackburn, so I guess this is my comeuppance. :heh:

Tbh I'm going off Henry as well. Lately he seems to have started diving in every challenge as well which is absolutely ridiculous.

No doubt when he gets back to his good old days, I'll start worshipping him again...

The last 10-20 minutes of the Man U - Reading game was amazing.

The Arsenal - Blackburn game was so boring. I usually find Arsenal games to be boring. They are really slow and then have one quick goal or something. Not a fan of watching Arsenal.

The last 10-20 minutes of the Man U - Reading game was amazing.

The Arsenal - Blackburn game was so boring. I usually find Arsenal games to be boring. They are really slow and then have one quick goal or something. Not a fan of watching Arsenal.

A few years ago Arsenal were great to watch, they used to play really fast quick passing and great build-up to goals.

To be fair Henry has been crap all season. He just doesn't seem to want it, if Van Persie was fit, I would suggest Wenger drop him. We don't see any of his runs like he use to make at Highbury. Watch a DVD of last season, you'll see Henry attempt through balls. We now have a bigger pitch, yet he has completely adapted his style and its not working. He needs to pull his thumb out.

The game overall was poor, we didn't need anymore games. Hoyte should have scored, we should have got a penalty. I've just woke up after being asleep in the chair through lack of sleep before the game. Blah.