NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

ummmm no.

The second half has only just started and it's 1-0 to Wigan.

yeah i was just dreaming

Arsenal ended up winning 2-1. I think they made hard work of this game, which I was expecting them to win quite comfortably.

Although, the relegation battle looks very, very interesting now.

Sometimes I hate Arsenal. So arrogant. Henry and Lehman towards the end were complete idiots.

Wigan didnt deserve to lose that game at all.

Arsenal ended up winning 2-1. I think they made hard work of this game, which I was expecting them to win quite comfortably.

Although, the relegation battle looks very, very interesting now.

Yeh. i reckon watford could survive. I mean, their next two games are against charlton and wigan. If we can take atleast 6 points from our next 3 games, we could really push ourselves in contention to stay up.

I agree. We were shocking today, didn't think we were going to draw, let alone a win. Needless to say I lost my voice momentarily after Rosicky scored.

Sometimes I hate Arsenal. So arrogant. Henry and Lehman towards the end were complete idiots.

What a load of crap. Kirkland deserved all the shit he got, time wasting git. Every kick he'd run down the clock, even in the first half. Then the ref has the cheek to book Lehmann the first time he takes the piss out of Kirkland. Henry deserved his booking, but it was highly comical and Kirkland deserved it.

EDIT: im now watching the Man Utd vs Charlton game. Gotta love streaming Chinese TV.

you have gotta love it, I managed to find the same game on an english speaking channel starsports streaming it.

as for whose gonna stay up, it pains me to say it but think it will stay they way it is now. bad for the capital to have 3 teams all go down. (altho they still have plenty of teams in the prem)

I think West Ham are as good as down, a combination of continued bad luck and just poor defending will see them down. It shows money cannot always buy success, Lucas Neill as well is such a mercenary he won't be there next season. There new owner will be pissed off, as he is definitly one of new wave of people wanting to get in on the record tv deal, so he will annoyed at not getting his slice of the cake.

What a load of crap. Kirkland deserved all the shit he got, time wasting git. Every kick he'd run down the clock, even in the first half. Then the ref has the cheek to book Lehmann the first time he takes the piss out of Kirkland. Henry deserved his booking, but it was highly comical and Kirkland deserved it.

that's the thing though, ref notices time wasting and adds it on at the end, what Lehman did was not the same as Kirkland, he intentionally jumped over the advertising boards when the ball boy was going to throw the ball over, he then "accidentally" threw the ball off the boards causing it to bounce away then managed to properly bounce the ball over the boards, then after that he wasted even more time, a deserved booking.

oh and Henry needs to be slapped, he is so arrogant

Even though I am a gooner, Henry is pissing me off as well a bit. He just looks lazy and disinterested in the game and is now cheating more through diving and the like. He used to be the player you could count on to remind people of fairplay and sportsmanship on the field but now he is becoming part of the problem rather than the solution. I love him to bits but I'm being honest.

Overall though, I'm glad we got the win. As fierce link said, I really thought we would have won this match easily but it wasn't to be. Our performance wasn't great and I'm really not liking the fact that we need to be 1 nil down to play like we can. Just hope we can beat Bolton at the Reebok on Wednesday and progress in the FA cup.

Come on you gunners.

Henry's "I'm not going to celebrate this goal" makes him look just as much of a pillock as people who do absurd dancing celebrations or Tim Cahill's 'Ooh look I'm beating up the corner flag" celebration.

Going 1-0 down at the Emirates is starting to feel like standard now

An annoying one, but if we keep coming back I don't mind.

An annoying one, but if we keep coming back I don't mind.

It does make the victory even sweeter, if you were actually losing.

However, it's not really the way to go, imo. Some day, it'll bite you on the arse.

It does make the victory even sweeter, if you were actually losing.

However, it's not really the way to go, imo. Some day, it'll bite you on the arse.

I agree.

Weren't so many seasons ago where Arsenal would kill a team in the first 30 minutes. How many games did we go 2 or 3 goals up within the first half hour and then cruise a game.

I agree.

Weren't so many seasons ago where Arsenal would kill a team in the first 30 minutes. How many games did we go 2 or 3 goals up within the first half hour and then cruise a game.

It's a bit strange. There doesn't seem to be a huge defensive problem staring at us in the face or anything, so how come so many teams are scoring freely at the Emmirates?

I think maybe they're just giving it more of a go when they're away from home. Arsenal have their own specific way of playing, and so teams plan how to frustrate Arsenal.

It's a bit strange. There doesn't seem to be a huge defensive problem staring at us in the face or anything, so how come so many teams are scoring freely at the Emmirates?

I think maybe they're just giving it more of a go when they're away from home. Arsenal have their own specific way of playing, and so teams plan how to frustrate Arsenal.

Yeah that's exactly it. Bolton are the best example. They counter arsenal perfectly imo.

Yeah that's exactly it. Bolton are the best example. They counter arsenal perfectly imo.

They do indeed...I am dreading the trip up to the Reebok. :shakehead

They do indeed...I am dreading the trip up to the Reebok. :shakehead

I'm not dreading it. We can beat them, we've just got to stop being nonces, and get on with the game. Let our football do the talking not our mouths whinging to the ref.

*just got in from going out*

WE BEAT BLACKPOOL!

I saw us losing 1:0 and thought "we're done for", but then Darren Huckerby does his Neo moment; "no". Back in the game!

Bring on Chelsea. We all know who's going to win... I mean, Drogba VS Doherty.

Doherty will eat him for breakfast!

I'm happy, now all my norwich supporting friends will go to the Chelsea game and be humiliated

Bring on Chelsea. We all know who's going to win... I mean, Drogba VS Doherty.

Doherty will eat him for breakfast!

Hope they stuff the ****s! I'll be going for City that day.

Dublin scores 2, for a 2-1 norwich win.

Wigan didnt deserve to lose that game at all.

And that clearly WAS a penalty! Hopefully, Paul Jewell should be cleared of all FA charges as all the accusations against Phil Dowd are true!

And that clearly WAS a penalty! Hopefully, Paul Jewell should be cleared of all FA charges as all the accusations against Phil Dowd are true!

Its still against the rules of the game to be mouthing off to the ref. He should be fined and allow this over blown situation to be left in the past.

As for tonights game, Arsenal scared me a bit ballsing up in injury time. But thankfully we finished the harder chances, and messed up the easy ones. Bring on Blackburn.

Shame the game on saturday is 12pm kick off, I'd have gone to a 3pm kick off. 12 doesn't give me enough time to sleep, i'll get in from work at 5:30.. I'd either have to stay up, or sleep for two hours. Plus my brother can't make it either. Meh, always the tv I suppose.

What a crazy crazy game. I didn't really enjoy it that much though suprisingly, i just wanted it to end and get it out the way!