NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Sorry what was that, 2-0?

Awesome.

Does anyone else think like this. I always do.

Arsenal beat United, Tottenham beat Arsenal, therefore Tottenham can beat united.

I always think like that, I hope I'm wrong.

Awesome.

Does anyone else think like this. I always do.

Arsenal beat United, Tottenham beat Arsenal, therefore Tottenham can beat united.

I always think like that, I hope I'm wrong.

A few players who are in the Arsenal team tonight did not play against Utd. Therefore claims like that are non-sense.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Again...

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Oh I love you Baptista!!

Bring on that second leg at the Emirates, we will have a game on our hands then.

Bring on that second leg at the Emirates, we will have a game on our hands then.

Mmm, wasted a good chance then to take the initative, will be hard at the Emirates.

"2-0, and you fuck it up!" :laughing:

I think it should be renamed to the Baptista Cup

"2-0, and you fuck it up!" :laughing:

I think it should be renamed to the Baptista Cup

Whey! Probably would've preferd Tottenham won actually but I'm quite indifferent.

Can't believe Spurs threw that away. What a joke.

Would like to see the Beast against Chelski tho.

Can't believe Spurs threw that away. What a joke.

Can't believe you expected anything more of the scum.

*13 minutes to sale of second leg tickets to red members*

I'm shaking, cold and in anticipation.

Edit-

1 hour and 30 minutes later I have two seats in Block 5. I had two then the system screwed up as I was paying and put me in a queue. When I got back on my original seats had gone so I had to get seats where I sat in one row and my brother sits in the row in front but in the same seat number.

Can't believe you expected anything more of the scum.

I believe you gooners are the Scum... Moving from Woolwich in South East London to North London just down the road from White Hart Lane. Tut tut. Go back to where you came from. :heh:

Man U still gutted that Shearer turned them down. Think it's quite sad their fans still sing about him, never mind the players harping on about it.

"Both Ryan and myself can never understand why any player would ever turn down Manchester United for Blackburn or Newcastle," said Neville.

"Other players we missed out on recently are Ronaldinho and Arjen Robben, but I'd have to say Shearer was the one we wish we'd got.

"I played with him in England games and he definitely had the mentality of a United player. Why he never came to United, I do not know.

"I can't understand that decision and I can't begin to understand what must have been going through someone's mind when they choose Blackburn and Newcastle over United."

He DID sign for United Gary, you bumfluffed little gimp :D

Apparently at a charity dinner about 6 months ago Fergie met Shearer and said "You'd have won a lot more if you'd signed for Man United you know, Alan"

Shearer replied "So would you." :laughing:

Thats one thing I respect Shearer for, he wasn't in it just for the medals.

Shearer may have been a good footballer, but on Match Of The Day he gets on my tits. :mad:

His tight trousers piss me off. Especially when plying his pundit trade during England games. No one wants to see your package Allan! Wear some loose trousers ffs!

tbh I don't like any of the pundits on motd, they're all up their own arses. I love Ian Wright when he's one it though, he's so much more natural.

Most pundits suck.

'look at me. i played for liverpool so i MUST be a good pundit'.

I love Ian Wright when he's one it though, he's so much more natural.

Yeah, but pundits are supposed to be impartial, not bum everything Arsenal do. He did my fucking head in the other week in the FA cup game against Liverpool. Wanker.

I love Ian Wright when he's one it though, he's so much more natural.

He's the only one who isn't monotone. Looks like he enjoys being there, is a bit of a cheeky chappy, and most of all, he has passion, or at least shows his passion.

If anybody is intrested in Italian Football, then Oddo has just completed his move to AC Milan. Football enthusiasts in general will like to know Ronaldo is completing his move to AC Milan from Real Madrid. If he plays well, he could be the replacement for Schevchenko.

tbh I don't like any of the pundits on motd, they're all up their own arses. I love Ian Wright when he's one it though, he's so much more natural.

Alan Hansen is the worst, he thinks he knows absolutely everything about football. Everyone I know hates him too, including my friends Dad who works for the BBC.