NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

1. Liverpool

2. Manchester United

3. Chelsea

4. Arsenal

I still can only see Man utd winning the title, though I do think that second spot is now more open. If anything Liverpool with their unconsistant form are more likely to finish fourth. Especially as we have to play you at our stadium of the season Anfield.

I think the order we've got now will be the final finishing positions.

1. Man Utd

2. Chelsea

3. Liverpool

4. Arsenal

Although, it will be close between 3rd and 4th. Can only see a point or two being in it. I can see there being a considerable gap between Chelsea and Liverpool, though. Five or six points, maybe.

1. United

2. Liverpool

3. Chelsea

4. Arsenal

Liverpool have a piss easy run in, having played all the difficult away games already (old trafford, emirates, stamford bridge, white hart lane, goodison and the reebok). Still think United will just about win it though but I can see the gap closing up quite a lot.

1. Man Utd

2. Chelsea

3. Arsenal

4. Liverpool

Seems the most likely prediction. Though I do hope we take second spot.

What do you mean? You think they won't get in, or do you think they'll get more success in the league?

Er, what?

Silly people may have been saying that, but you can usually always count on Arsenal finishing in the top 4 and getting that Champions League place at least the majority of the time.:indeed:

Sorry, what I mean was that people were writing Arsenal off coming in the top 4 when they weren't doing so well, and now people are say they dont have a chance of getting any higher than 4th.

nice to see how people are already putting the finishing table on here.

you do know that terry will be back for chelsea soon and so they will without doubt bounce back

arsenal still have reading, bolton, west ham, and wigan along with liverpool and chelsea and they tend to struggle with weak organised physical teams.

united still have spurs, liverpool away, chelsea away and only these 3 games can knock them down to 2nd.

its all open now, could be...

1- man utd

2- chelsea

3- liverpool

4- arsenal

or totally the opposit.

Lol at all the people thinking Liverpool will get higher than 3rd. I think Stocka got the prediction bang on.

Even if United don't win it this year, I'll feel happy because I know we've given a proper go at it. Last few years, its like nobody's even bothered to try and catch Chelsea, now teams are having a go.

All I can hope for is that we do our best this season, and try even harder the next.

Lol at all the people thinking Liverpool will get higher than 3rd. I think Stocka got the prediction bang on.

have you even looked at the fixture lists

Lol at all the people thinking Liverpool will get higher than 3rd.

I will lol at you at the end of the season.

Even if United don't win it this year, I'll feel happy because I know we've given a proper go at it. Last few years, its like nobody's even bothered to try and catch Chelsea, now teams are having a go.

All I can hope for is that we do our best this season, and try even harder the next.

That is how I'm thinking all the time. How we have played this season is magnificent. We really gave Chelsea a run for their money. What I also love is that no-one are afriad of Chelsea anymore. If I remember correctly Middlesbrough beat them early into the season. I'm trying to find out but no luck. I remeber watching Chelsea lose for the first time at the start of the season then I thought, no-one are afraid anymore. Why cant all teams be like M'bro and take em on. Thus we see United 6 points clear.

Man U vs Watford on the 31st of Jan. Should be a good match to see Watford be humliated by the reds :heh: I joke.

On another side note I was looking at the Barclays website and it got me thinking I might by some tickets for a match.

That is how I'm thinking all the time. How we have played this season is magnificent. We really gave Chelsea a run for their money. What I also love is that no-one are afriad of Chelsea anymore. If I remember correctly Middlesbrough beat them early into the season. I'm trying to find out but no luck. I remeber watching Chelsea lose for the first time at the start of the season then I thought, no-one are afraid anymore. Why cant all teams be like M'bro and take em on. Thus we see United 6 points clear.

Man U vs Watford on the 31st of Jan. Should be a good match to see Watford be humliated by the reds :heh: I joke.

On another side note I was looking at the Barclays website and it got me thinking I might by some tickets for a match.

You're right, it was Middlesborough. 2-1, If I remember right. Chelsea were actually leading that match.

Also, the other team to beat Chelsea were Tottenham. 2-1, again.

Don't say stuff like that, man. Never joke in football, as it always comes back to bite you on the arse. I'm always serious about even the smallest game, now. :heh:

You're right, it was Middlesborough. 2-1, If I remember right. Chelsea were actually leading that match.

Also, the other team to beat Chelsea were Tottenham. 2-1, again.

Don't say stuff like that, man. Never joke in football, as it always comes back to bite you on the arse. I'm always serious about even the smallest game, now. :heh:

ah yeah I'll hold back on the 'we'll definitely beat them'. We can see things can change around in an instant. The premiership sure is a wonderful league to watch.

What a day it was at Villa yesterday, Milan Baros has gone to Lyon, with John Carew coming our way. (You might remember him, all you gooners, he scored the winner against Arsenal in a Champions League Quarter-Final, when he played for Valencia.) And Ashley Young should be part of the squad now, although I don't see anything about it on the Villa website.

carew is goot player, strong and tall, great for wing play football and set peices. has not bad technically either.

dont ever under estimate teams like watford, remember last year with WBA? they had nothing to play for and held us to 0-0, WHY??? really pissed me off back then. guess they had some pride after all the bashing they took during that season.

4-0, 2 for Lampard, 2 for Shevchenko, Cech back therefore clean sheet. 5-1 aggregate.

All is well in the land of Chelsea.

4-0, 2 for Lampard, 2 for Shevchenko, Cech back therefore clean sheet. 5-1 aggregate.

put 4 past a league two team and crisis is over :wink:

I don't believe it.

Shevchenko...scored?! Twice?! I think he's finally hitting form and has settled into the squad now.

Nah. :heh:

Rofl. Chelsea beating Wycombe proves nothing except that they were dead shit in the first leg.

You do realise you were playing Wycombe.... a league two side... right?

COME ON YOU SPURS!!

Great match so far. Tottenham all over Arsenal. Lennon is too good.

Im gonna head down the pub for the 2nd half, I need a pint whilst watching this.

I couldn't get streams to work, then when I switch back to my pc, I found out the kick off was delayed. I may try the streams for the second half.

I'll have to put up with Arsenal TV Online which is just radio. Come on you gunners!!

Hopefully getting two seats for the return leg when they go on sale to red members tomorrow.