NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Yes, no-one cares about the fa cup...

It's nice to win, but the Champions League and the Premiership are our main priorities this season :). Arsenal, on the other hand, know that their only chances for silverware this season are the domestic cups.

im going to the watford game at old trafford on the 31st, cant wait as its hard to get down there, from where i live now... im hoping we take no chances and will put out r strongest team, to make sure the title race is still going strong and humilate them...

today with arsenal, will be a hard game - the 2 in form teams and we r both playing the nicest football to watch, ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!!

this game and the away visits to stanford bridge + anfield will decide r season... im gonna go with a 2-2 draw today tho, will be a epic game i hope...

oo predictions eh? I say United 2-1. Arsenal, either Henry or Baptista, will score first and United will fight back, with Larsson getting a goal and Solskjaer coming on with 10 minutes to go and scoring. Park will set up Solkjaer's goal if hes playing.

Hows that for a prediction?

..I was gutted when Liverpool were knocked out of both cups.. especially in the manner that it happened.. I haven't forgotten about it..

..but I am very happy with the result yesterday.. why wouldn't I be? ..second place is getting ever closer, and Arsenal and Man United still have to come to Anfield, and the top two still have to play each other..

..still in Champions League, looking forward to the game against Barcelona and getting closer to the top of the league, why shouldn't I be happy this weekend..

Fuck, can't believe that happened. :(

The fact that Chelsea lost yesterday sorta softens the pain for me. But still, we could've been 9 points clear!

Fuck...

...that shit.

I'm so annoyed that last goal went in. At least we're still 12 points ahead of them and 6 points clear ahead of Chelsea.

I feel that we just decided to settle for the draw. Then, Arsenal hit us late, and there was no way back.

Still, there were some positives. Rooney getting his goal, meaning that should help his confidence. Carrick had an outstanding game, as did Vidic. Two of my favourite players this season.

This means Arsenal are back in the title race! ;)

THIERRY HENRY! T!! THIERRY HENRY! T!!THIERRY HENRY! T!!THIERRY HENRY!

Man what an ending, haven't celebrated that much when i'm not at the stadium in ages. Was jumping around everywhere and my mum wasn't amused :heh:

Fantastic. The top 4 is so bloody interesting and exciting now.

Man U were unlucky, but well done to Arsenal.

This loss hasn't turned into much of a problem really for United, because of Chelsea loosing yesterday.

Suppose the points should help Arsenal though to hopefully guarantee them a Champions League place, as they won't be able to do much else in the league this year.

Well the gap is only 11 points now boys, and you've got to come to Anfield yet. It's getting interesting :)

Hmm, United's defense want very good. :(

Pretty close game I reckon, Arsenal had the edge over the passing though, United's was piss poor at times

I think Arsenal deserved it more but I would have happily taken the draw. Still 6 points clear so not much has changed but United have to go to Stamford Bridge and Anfield yet....

Carrick was the best player on the pitch for me today. Outstanding.

Take a look at the league as a whole from 6th - 15th it is so tight. Only a few points between. A couple of wins and you're up the top. A couple of loses and you're down the bottom.

I think this season has been one of the best so far.

WHO'S THAT TEAM WE CALL THE ARSENAL!!

WHO'S THAT TEAM WE ALL ADORE!!

WE'RE THE BOYS IN RED AND WHITE

AND WE'RE ****ING DYNAMITE

AND MARTIN JOL'S MUM SHE'S A WHOOOOOOOOORRE!!!

Get in there!! I said 2-1 to the Arsenal **** YEAH!! I was at the pub, it was divided half Man Utd fans and a few Arsenal fans in the back corner. We went mental when the goals went in. I said all along even when we were 0-1 down, Arsenal would win, I said Henry would score. I can't believe it. Amazing match.

to be honest, there wasnt much motivation for us to win knowing that chelsea had lost, but gutted, we should have won.

is it me or is fergie poor at changing situations. i mean it was perfect to bring on brown/o'shea for a stricker to combat wengers substitutions.

Kinda pissed off that Man U lost. Dammit Henry! I hate when players have a poor game and score the winning goal *sigh*.

Man U were unlucky, but well done to Arsenal.

This loss hasn't turned into much of a problem really for United, because of Chelsea loosing yesterday.

Suppose the points should help Arsenal though to hopefully guarantee them a Champions League place, as they won't be able to do much else in the league this year.

Weren't people saying only a few weeks ago that Arsenal weren't even going to get into the Champions League next season... Don't count your chickens before they hatch. :heh:

Weren't people saying only a few weeks ago that Arsenal weren't even going to get into the Champions League next season... Don't count your chickens before they hatch. :heh:

What do you mean? You think they won't get in, or do you think they'll get more success in the league?

What's your views on the offside rule

As Brian Clough used to say (referring to the offside controversy) "if a player is not interfering with play,what is he doing on the pitch?"

In other words,any player in an attacking position must be watched or marked by a defender and if in an offside position should be penalised.

I personally think they should change it back to the way it was before this interfering with play rule came in.

Get in there!! I said 2-1 to the Arsenal **** YEAH!! I was at the pub, it was divided half Man Utd fans and a few Arsenal fans in the back corner. We went mental when the goals went in. I said all along even when we were 0-1 down, Arsenal would win, I said Henry would score. I can't believe it. Amazing match.

Hahaha yeah I also had the feeling it was going to happen.

I have the feeling that it's going to be a classic. I predict a last minute winner, or a big turn around.

Cocked my fantasy team up big style, useless Not-The-Real Ronaldo failing to do anything and Vidic conceeding.

Hahaha yeah I also had the feeling it was going to happen.

If only we'd put a bet on it!!

Er, what?

Silly people may have been saying that, but you can usually always count on Arsenal finishing in the top 4 and getting that Champions League place at least the majority of the time.:indeed: