NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

Curbs has aparantly said he doesnt want it so long as Doug is there.

Don't blame him, he'll only be there for three pigging years!

Cannavaro and Emerson have gone to Real Madrid for €20 million and Buffon is staying at Juve with Del Piero and Nedved.

That can't be the whole exodus, I'm expecting at least two more to leave. Shame about Nedved, ah well, we can concentrate on wooing Duff now...

Quite surprised that Spurs still not finalised the deal with Duff yet, I thought it was already a done deal.

Anyway, our new Emirates Stadium looks AMAZING!!! Can't wait to go there next season.

But I want Wenger to buy more players....I think we are pretty close to getting Lilian Thuram.....I want Yaya toure tho!!!!

Went to Members Day at the Emirates Stadium. I emerged from the concourse out onto the upper tier, and I was literally speechless. The stadium is fantastic.

The seats have padding and more leg room, they are really comfortable. The views from the upper tier aren't that bad at all. I thought maybe they might be poor but they're good. The swipe in ticket system is simple and easy to use and should make the turnstiles less congested.

Although it is sad leaving Highbury, this stadium is something special. And I can see now that moving to the Emirates Stadium is the right choice for the club.

Got to see a few of the first team train for 90 minutes along with most of the reserve team. Rosicky, Toure, Eboue and Adebayor were all doing light training having just returned from their holidays after the world cup.

I now can not wait for Saturday and the first match at the Emirates Stadium.

Edit - Here's a pic to show you, if you want me to post some more up I will. I took a few pics, but not many.

1000827ai6.th.jpg

Wow, that picture is awesome Ramar. Just set it as my background. Looks damn cool. Can you post some more?

Now all I need to do is apply for a Red Membership so I can get myself some tickets for next season so I can see this magnificent stadium.

Now all I need to do is apply for a Red Membership so I can get myself some tickets for next season so I can see this magnificent stadium.

Thats exactly what I need to do during the summer hols. :awesome:

Pfft I think you'll find Layer Road shits on that patheitc excuse for a stadium.

thegallery_colchesterutd.jpg

But seriously that is a very nice looking stadium. Well done the Gooners.

Man, the pitch looks so nice and lush.

Hope it is as well maintained as the Highbury turf was. But with our great grounds-keepers it should never get into the gash condition that Chelsea's got into last season. :P

Isn't that secret message in your sig a bit out of date and wrong?

Ah yes it is. It was so secret I forget about it myself. :o

Good eyes Harribo: peace:

I will change it accordingly.

Thuram and Zambrotta have gone to Barcalona:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/5201744.stm

NOOOO!!! We needed Thuram!!!!

Thuram and Zambrotta have gone to Barcalona:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/5201744.stm

NOOOO!!! We needed Thuram!!!!

We were never going to get him.

Hes 34!! You know Wenger's policy on the 'old'. Ah well

We need someone maybe davies and we also need Buffon.

We don't necessarily need Thuram but we do need a centre back to cover for Senderos' injury, I don't want old Pascal to get in the first team again.

Man, Barcelona's got an even more fantastic team now. Their only somewhat weak point was defence last year, but with Zambrotta, Puyol, Thuram and Marquez lined up, little can go wrong.

Wow, Barca are gonna have a solid defence now!

Apparently, Newcastle have swooped in and signed Duff from under our (Spurs') noses. I am tres pissed off right now.

If we don't get a proper left winger soon I will be heartily displeased. Morten Gamst Pedersen anyone?

Yeh I know, can't believe the toon got Duff, I thought Spurs practically had him.

Barca are looking very good indeed. I was playin Pro Evo with a mate of mine, and I thrashed him with Barca. They are looking even better then last season.

I heard the other week that newcastle were in talks with nistleroy and beckham. I hope they don't sign any of them.

Great signing Duffers was!

I suppose he will probably end up injuring himself in some obscure way though.

Have I or the BBC gone crazy, Reading an article about the Italian Match Fixing Scandal,

it says "Fiorentina and Lazio avoided the relegation fate handed to Juve, but will start the season in Serie A with a disadvantage."

I thought it was 3 clubs that got relegated?

Yeh that is wrong.

All of the Italian clubs involved except AC milan were relegated.