NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

I feel for that guy in the letter. I applied for position as a Field Marshal for the British Army so I could guide them to a succesful campaign in Iraq, thanks to my "CV" in getting all S-ranks in the war room in Advance Wars. Unfortunately a guy who had all S-ranks in Advance Wars 2 got the job instead.

Really can't wait for next season to begin......but the World Cup will do me fine for now.

Here's the new Arsenal kit. I don't like it, especially that annyoing gold stripe.:nono:

Has a very retro-ish feel to me.

akit8ot.jpg

I agree, the gold stripe is horrid. And is it really that pinky :hmm:

Here are the other Arsenal kits apparently. The third kit looks oh so poor, like Nike got a baby in charge of trying to copy the Inter shirt but has just made a mess of it and got the stripes all wrong. And why we need a third shirt is beyond me. The third kit is on the left, home in the middle, and away on the right.

arsenalkits07.jpg

One gold strip on the left say, would have looked amazing. Or if they were thinner. But I like it. Just got to seel some stuff on ebay now so I can go down the Emirates on the 18th and buy it.

Third kit looks ****, lets hope we don't see that too often.

I reckon the third kit is for European matches. Though if you asked me they should've stuck with the Redcurrant.

Yet not very good for us. Anyway I see Sheffield United have got Liverpool as there first match and heres hoping for a new all time low points recoerd from them this season.

i hope sheffield united suck donkey dick and get ram fucked all season. i want them to get all sorts of records. lowest points total. lowest goals scored. most goals conceeded. then they sack that cock sucker warnock and avoid religation. :laughing:

i hate that prick:mad:

I reckon the third kit is for European matches. Though if you asked me they should've stuck with the Redcurrant.

The redcurrent was a one off to celebrate the final season at highbury. No chance will we see it again.

Have to say that I think Villa's new sponser looks absolutely awful on their shirts.

0,,10265~2905875,00.jpg

However, I'd have to give the worst kit award to this Newcastle away strip.

163600b0sk.jpg

It just looks so drab.

i hope sheffield united suck donkey dick and get ram fucked all season. i want them to get all sorts of records. lowest points total. lowest goals scored. most goals conceeded. then they sack that cock sucker warnock and avoid religation. :laughing:

i hate that prick:mad:

:bowdown: I love you:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

That Aston Villa kit is truly awful.

The home kit is better. IT ALWAYS IS!

The redcurrent was a one off to celebrate the final season at highbury. No chance will we see it again

Still, should've kept it. I doubt anyone in the Football League has that colour or shirt type.

Is that the Newcastle strip not the 3rd kit? Yeh it is truly hideous, but i think the arsenals 3rd kit is worse, also bellamy, while he was good at newcastle, was an absolute prick. I heard a rumor shearer once smacked him because of a comment he made the last season we had him, but Newcastle just said shearer was injured when they didnt let him play........ but that probably is just a rumor

^ In a word, yes.

One more thing about the new Villa kit.

If Villa are yet again called "West Midlands Village" on Pro Evo 6 then to put the sponsor on the shirts will be much easier this time, rather than the damn Hexagon for DWS Investments.

Of course, no kit will ever beat the greatness of Atletico Madrid's Spiderman effort from a few of years ago:

spiderman1fk.jpg

well liverpool for the title this year chelsea will be a different team with lampard having to share the midfeild with ballack. they wont be the same team for sure.

When are we expectingt the Italian fiasco verdict to be delivered?

Sometime today i expect.

Supposedly today, though word is it may be delayed until later in the week.

yeah Juve will be having a garage sale. top class striker £50 ok £30.

Serie C Serie C Serie C Serie C Serie C Serie C

Serie C

Serieeee C

Random question: what are the Italian pronunciations of 'B' and 'C'?