NEurope
Stocka

Football Season 2006/2007

If chelsea win i'll be very pissed off. I reckon it could be tight, but i hope United win 2-1 or something like that. if both teams are at their best, i believe United will win.

Yaysus. I read in the paper that Danielle Lloyd is dating around Armand Traoré!!!

Only N-E Gooners will probably know who he is, but to those uninformed, he is a fringe Arsenal player who got a run in the Carling Cup this year, and more importantly, he's just seventeen!!!

That's my age, and he's getting a piece of Danielle Lloyd. God Damn.

You mean this Danielle Lloyd?

Damn.

Anyway, I hope for a good match United against West Ham. Teve is an amazing player so I think it might be tight.

United'll win 2-1 methinks.

Come on West Ham and Wigan.

WIGAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN you fucking beauty's.

It's a sad day, Last day of the premiership football season. We now face months of boredom at the weekend, No fantasy football, no betting, no going to watch football.

Bring on August.

I want the Hammers to stay up.

shes a retarded, silly little hoar but definetly worth a tap... anyways i heard she was with marcus bent???

"she dated Charlton striker MARCUS BENT, 25 — who later two-timed her."

You mean this Danielle Lloyd?

Damn.

Indeed. She says "I says she can't stop seeing him because he's so good-looking"

He doesn't seem that good-looking to me.

61488.jpg

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaymn that Dannielle is hot. Whats she doing with that guy?

I hope West Ham stay up! Sheffield to go down.

Tevez has scored. Damn I like that guy, hope he stays in the premiership.

Teves is a good player.

Damn 1-0. I'm still on for my 2-1 prediction now.

Would quite like to see the 'ammers down cos they should have been deducted points, on the other hand wouldn't mind seeing Wigan go down cos they're a nothing club, shit team, no fans, shit pitch, shit everything...

I'm so nervous can't they just finish the matches now and send the pigs down. Please.

haha i really think sheff utd are going to equalise to send wigan down.

edit:

maybe not... sheffield united relegated.

i look forward to the good old steel city derby again next season, and barnsley getting to kick the crap out of both sheffield teams haha.

i love neil warnock too. he's the funniest manager around. hope he doesn't get fired or anything like that.

Neil Warnocks a cock. Not as a big a one as Dave Whelan mind. Bet he drops the lawsuit threats now btw.

Im glad the FA have let Smith and the rest who didnt get to 10 games get a medal.

go put some eye liner on, u pete burns lookin homo... warnock is a god

Why don't you fuck off and learn to type in English. If I want to slag off my teams greatest rivals manager then I will.

I'm sorry but Warnock is an idiot...... he was the only reason I wanted Sheffield United to be relegated so I don't get to see his ugly mug every week on MOTD.

What a day it was. So, that's the season over. Tevez's contract issue still confuses me a little, but I guess we'll just have to wait to see what emerges in the future.