NEurope
Stocka

Eternal Sonata

This gen MS have obviously realised that they have to plug the major gaps in their reportoire - namely the RPGs, Life Sims and so on. The "niche" stuff, which actually makes up a massive part of the market these days. This realisation + a lot of money = plenty of games you wouldnt have thought would ever appear on a Microsoft machine. They still have the potential to win over Japan - after all, theyre still the only competitors in the market at the moment, and will be cheaper than the PS3 at launch - and so are pulling out all the guns. Its all good.

It looks absolutely beautiful, and actually has a really interesting concept (I was beginning to lose a little hope for the genre). I hope they rethink the title for western release.

________

Buy silver surfer vaporizer

Edited by Johelian

Some nice English screens :D

1099_0001.jpg

1099_0002.jpg

1099_0003.jpg

1099_0004.jpg

1099_0005.jpg

1099_0006.jpg

1099_0007.jpg

1099_0008.jpg

1099_0009.jpg

1099_0010.jpg

I really want to know how the battles play out. They look awesome!

I've had my eyes on this game for a while now, I just can't wait! I hope it's region free aswell!

The fact that we have America screens now with english text is a very positive sign

Anybody thinks the greyhaired dude looks like Luffy from One Piece? Maybe it's just the whole pirate thing going on.

The 360 is just going to be awesome with all these RPG's coming out for it. Hopefully Japan will start to reconise the 360 as a solid console.

Too bad it has such a stupid name.

The US version is going to be called Eternal Sonata by the way. Whether you prefer that though is up to you.

The english transelation seems a bit weird. But I'm not english, so I might be wrong. The artstyle is awesome.

Anybody thinks the greyhaired dude looks like Luffy from One Piece? Maybe it's just the whole pirate thing going on.

The 360 is just going to be awesome with all these RPG's coming out for it. Hopefully Japan will start to reconise the 360 as a solid console.

No he doesn't looks nothing like M.D.Luffy. Actually reminds me more of loyd out of ToS than anything

Battle gameplay video up at gamevideos

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/10056

It's like a cross between Tales of Symphonia and Baten Kaitos in so many ways, like the music and scenery.

It's also talked about a lot on this week's 1upYours podcast apparently (haven't listened yet)

omg omg omg omg

According to 1upYours, it's coming out in the summer! (in America). Before Blue Dragon! :shock:

I was expecting around spring 2008. awesomeeeee

I signed up for a Japanese XBL account to download the trailer but for some reason when I try to sign in on that gamertag on my xbox it says that there is a problem with the sign in service...

According to 1upYours, it's coming out in the summer! (in America). Before Blue Dragon! :shock:

Shane also said it looked like a Dreamcast game with good art. I want his Dreamcast.

Shane also said it looked like a Dreamcast game with good art. I want his Dreamcast.

From the screenshots alone it looks stunning, I can't wait to see this game in motion! If my Dreamcast looked that sexy I would still be playing it...more regularly!

Edit: I just downloaded the trailer off XBL and it looks stunning and I can kinda think understand where the dreamcast statement comes from...It looks stunning though and the music in the trailer is fantasic aswell...which really shouldn't be a suprise!