NEurope
Stocka

Eternal Sonata

IGN:

The game is being translated into English even while work is still being done in Japan to ensure that the game comes out worldwide early this summer.

Looks like it could be my next 360 purchase then!

I've watched the XBL Trailer about 20 times now! It just looks awesome!

This is looking really nice, I need to get playing through my damn games!

Still need to play through Grandia II on my Dreamcast, so as soon as that's done (and I'll play through Zelda and Okami before I do that) then I'll pick this and Blue Dragon up I think. I've never really played many RPGs but I do like them when I get into them.

1099_0007.jpg

Dialogue never was Namco’s strongpoint. Symphonia may have been a bit generic, but I can happily say I enjoyed most of it. I’ll be getting this. Any word on a Euro release date?

most. stunning. game. ever.

i dont care if the stories about a lost budgie. im playing this for the graphics alone!

Is the battle system going to be as similar as ToS' as it looks, if so then I am very much excited.

Is the battle system going to be as similar as ToS' as it looks, if so then I am very much excited.

I've haven't played ToS so I can't really say but on the video on XBL, you need to get a Japanese account, it shows some of the battles!

From what i've seen it is similar to ToS, however whereas ToS only let you move from left to right, you can move anywhere in this (like in FFXII where you are free to move around).

There's no way this looks like a Dreamcast game. I love Dreamcast but there is no way any games looked that good.

When I look at the screens I don't really think about what generation/console it supposedly belongs on, but instead just adore the beauty.

Yea, I don't really see how this game could look any better!

The box is getting some really nice RPG's the upcoming months.. This, Blue Dragon, Mass effect, Fable 2.. All looks like grade AAA games.

<borat> iis niiicee </borat>

:kiss:

Lost Odysee gets worldwide release in nov/dec too. 360 is turning out to be the best RPG platform.

Thank god, because I have played a good RPG since...well Golden Sun!!!...please come to Wii...

Thank god, because I have played a good RPG since...well Golden Sun!!!...please come to Wii...

i think it might make the Wii shoot hot plastic into our faces...

There's going to be a bundle in japan when it launches on 14th June.

52441320070411_125619_0_big.jpg

52441320070411_133142_0_big.jpg

I really hope it sells well.

Damn that looks sexy.

If this doesn't sell well in Japan I have no idea what will! Common Microsoft, sell more than the PS3, just for 1 week at least!!

There's going to be a bundle in japan when it launches on 14th June.

52441320070411_125619_0_big.jpg

52441320070411_133142_0_big.jpg

I really hope it sells well.

Yey it comes out on my birthday. I demand someone buy and import me a bundle :grin:

But thats only a Core version..

Looking back at the pictures, I can't believe how good it looks. I need this game.

Yey it comes out on my birthday. I demand someone buy and import me a bundle :grin:

Cool birthday, pretty much bang on half way through the year. Mine's August 4th, love having it in the summer.