NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Waylander

Your first Virtual Console download?

Starwing, Lylat Wars, and if they have it, Super Tennis. In that order.

Just like others have mentioned above, my focus will be primarily games that have been unavailable in this region, or I simply never got the chance to play. As I'm a bit of a collector, I'll just buy the games I know I want in their original form.. Maybe I'll also download a few games which I don't know what to think of, so I can playtest them.

With that in mind, my first downloads will probably be Sin & Punishment, and Megaman VI (never released in Europe as far as I know).

I'll also try to hunt down the typical quirky Japanese Famicon games I've played at a friend's house, allthough I'd like to own a Famicom myself one day.

There's so many I want and I can't decide what to download first. Super Mario Allstars, Wave Race 64, F-Zero X, Paper Mario, A Link to the Past, Super Metroid, Yoshi's Island, Streets of Rage 2, Golden Axe..

paper mario, mario RPG, Lylat wars, nija gadien? (the xbox one rules, so will have to downlaod the retro one), err if cbc games are on it, then the two oracles.

Earthbound was on the list, right?

If so, definately that one.

And does anyone have a list of the games for the virtual console, or a link to the list?

And does anyone have a list of the songs for the virtual console, or a link to the list?

Songs? If you mean games, then no, there isn't a list yet. All we know is that NES, SNES, N64, Megadrive (Genesis) and Turbografix games will be available.

Though I'm hoping for Master System and Gameboy games too. Alex Kidd, Wonderboy and Shinobi.

Speaking of which, I also want Revenge of Shinobi.

Sin and Punishment. Sin and mother ****ing punishment.

Yeah, me too, that game was a lot of fun (altought I've only played it once or twice)

I own Sin and Punishment, mwhahah! :D

I would go for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles In Time as my first down. That game is up there with Streets Of Rage 2 as one of the best side scrolling beat em ups EVER!

And then countless RPGs that I never got to play. WOOOO!

Probably Mario 64 as the first N64 game and Streets of rage as my first megadrive game.

Snes game will be Mario RPG OR secret of mana if Square enix annouce support for the VC at launch

Just Super Mario Bros. 3 for launch and whatever looks interesting. I'll probably spend most of the time beating Zelda and Metroid, so I'll probably only start with VC after beating those.

Sin and Punishment. Sin and mother ****ing punishment.

Agreed. I still remember looking at some sceens of this game in NOM. Was so gutted that it didn't make it out here. This is right at the top of my list.

Songs? If you mean games, then no, there isn't a list yet. All we know is that NES, SNES, N64, Megadrive (Genesis) and Turbografix games will be available.

lol, games, yeah :p

I'm pretty sure I saw a list on this site somewhere, though.

I'm pretty sure I saw a list on this site somewhere, though.

They where all rumoured, there hasn't been a real list yet.

They where all rumoured, there hasn't been a real list yet.

I'm hoping we'll get a list of all the games when the date and price is announced or at the TGS.They can't keep us waiting for too long for the VC game list.

naturally this would depend on what games were available... but given the off chance that mostly everything were available, i would go for:

super mario rpg

starwing

chrono trigger

MAYBE secret of mana. its a tough one, because i actually have this on cart and a multitap, so id only be getting it for the sake of 'its the best game ever'. i would hope that this game is on everyones list. because 3p of this is the best thing ever. no shit.

Top of the list has to be Super Metroid, Kid Icarus and Mario Kart 64 ( as I don't like the look Excitetruck and I need a racer). I'm going to leave Chrono Trigger, Paper Mario, Earthbound and Mana untill there is the inevitable drought.

Sign in to follow this