NEurope
the_villa

Dont you hate it....

yes as well as the Worms 4: Mayhem game

You're not missing much there, don't worry. Burnout 4 is a bitch though.

Yeah it is a bit dissapointing that games don't come out for the cube that are on different consoles. But i don't mind, as the GC has got a library of great games already, including games like Metroid Prime, Super Smash Bros Melee and later on, Twilight Princess.

Yeah, but they would earn more money if they did wouldn´t they?

They have NO reason whatsoever to avoid the Cube. Arrgh this makes me mad! :mad:

They do. If a game is blatantly not going to sell much on the GC, there's no point in putting it on there, because it costs more money, and not many companies are willing to spend money on something they won't get much money out of. >_>;

I don't mind, as most Gamecube games I like/want are Gamecube exclusive and any game that isn't is usualy PC.

I told them what I thought on their website and here's the link http://community.codemasters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55898&page=1 my username on that site is wellington

I can't believe the shoddy quality of some of the posts there............I expected alot more from the official Codemasters forum. But I have to say, Codemasters titles are generally average nowdays, so it's no great loss.

For the last 4 years or so aswell they've been going through financial difficulty, so they can't really defend their choices in the past as being the right ones.

They do. If a game is blatantly not going to sell much on the GC, there's no point in putting it on there, because it costs more money, and not many companies are willing to spend money on something they won't get much money out of. >_>;

Exactly, GC's image and lack of advertising means it's risky to try and sell any game for it really. It's already been taken off most of the shelves in HMV, GAME etc. I don't think the developers have it in for Nintendo as a company, it's simply not good business to try and sell a game on a failing console. Why do you think the DS is getting so many games, it's selling like hot cakes.

I can't believe the shoddy quality of some of the posts there............I expected alot more from the official Codemasters forum. But I have to say, Codemasters titles are generally average nowdays, so it's no great loss.

For the last 4 years or so aswell they've been going through financial difficulty, so they can't really defend their choices in the past as being the right ones.

great comment there