NEurope
the_villa

Dont you hate it....

I wish I was rich. I only take home £130 from work a week. £5 a hour isn't very rich if you ask me. I just put games before anything else. I work hard for my money, and I think I deserve what I damn buy with my money thank you.

But does that mean you should be so elitest all the time?

Should you brag about how you have everything?

*edit* Tell me this; why did you announce that you have all the consoles when it has no significance to the thread?

I stating the fact that I own all consoles for the reason that I want to play all the games. There isn't anything elitest about that. It's my hobby to play games and I want to try play all the good games out there. If that's against the law then shoot me for it. I'm not braging, it was a simple reply to the thread in general. If the thread didn't require that kind of answer, then it wouldn't of got one.

To be honest; no, it didn't require that kind of answer.

You said it for the sole reason of looking better off than everyone else.

There was no significance to the thread in what you said, not that this disccusion is...

Yes it did. He was saying he hated it that the cube didn't get other console games. I stated the fact I own them all for the reason that I wanted to play them all. It goes with the thread. Now I wouldn't go into the Skies of Arcadia thread and say that, because it has nothing to do with the topic. I think you just have it in for me personally. You're just trying to mess with me.

Yes it did. He was saying he hated it that the cube didn't get other console games. I stated the fact I own them all for the reason that I wanted to play them all. It goes with the thread. Now I wouldn't go into the Skies of Arcadia thread and say that, because it has nothing to do with the topic. I think you just have it in for me personally. You're just trying to mess with me.

LOL have it in for you?! I don't know you buddy.

You don't have to know me to wind me up. You've being doing it in my other threads as well. ¬_¬

You don't have to know me to wind me up. You've being doing it in my other threads as well. ¬_¬

Well it wasn't intentional, I apologise, you've just said a lot of things I don't agree with; it's just a coincidence I guess, I don't have it in for anybody -- but I still don't think what you said didn't have any relevence to the thread, he was talking about the GameCube not getting the games he wants -- not how other consoles gets the games he wants.

...oh I give up.

It's the only solution, can't you see that. How else is he suppose to play the games he wants? Through mind control? :p

It's the only solution, can't you see that. How else is he suppose to play the games he wants? Through mind control? :p

He just want's to know why the GameCube doesn't get the games he likes.

Bah...

leave dom alone mr cheapshot! he only said he has all 3 consoles cos the question was dont you hate it when new games come out but not on GC ? so dom must have thought well no actually cos i have all 3 so it doesnt bother me.

now hush.

I thought the reason that Domster mentioned he had all consoles was to say it didn't really bother him about the games not coming to the 'Cube (as Platty said). So IMO it does have relevance in this thread.

To be perfectly honest I bought a GameCube to play exclusive Nintendo games. But, yes it does sometimes bother me when GameCube doesn't get some games. But what can you do?

Now that everyone has calmed down I will write my post. Here we go people....

I've gotta agree with "the_villa" that it is very annoying when games are only announced for the PS2 and Xbox and not for the GC. And lately it's been happening alot more compared to earlier days.

I've been seeing more and more adverts on the telly, practically shouting in my face, "ONLY ON PS2 AND XBOX!!". It pisses me off. Not only does the GC continue to lack 3rd party support, it really misses out on some really good games for loyal Nintendo GC owners. Some that come to mind are the Burnout games, Conflict series (good in my opinion) and others I can't be bothered to think of.......oh and the mighty Pro Evolution Soccer series.

Good that I got a PS2 then eh? :D

In all seriousness though, I really think that gamers today should own 2 consoles, as someone else mentioned, a combo of PS2/GC is great. I think it'll be the same in the next generation. A revolution for the classic ninty games and a PS3 (or xbox 360 - depends what you like) to keep you busy most of the time.

That is one of the reasons why I didn't go to UNI. I hate debts. I hate having to pay things off.

Ditto, I aint gonna go for that reason either. That n i'm struggling at A2.

And £5 hour is decent, I get £4 hour n goet about £130 a month, not a week, wish my family was poor enough for EMA, that thing is so bullshit!!

Just as long as you have a decent PC and a Gamecube, you won't be missing too much. Just the odd PS2 exclusives (the Final Fantasy Games.../weep) will pass you by. Most multi format games go on PC anyway. Plus PC has a fair share of amazing games which you wont get on any console! Plus fps are so much better on PC :D. Personally I'd rather miss out on Final Fantasy than miss out on Mario, Zelda, Pikmin...etc.

Just as long as you have a decent PC and a Gamecube, you won't be missing too much. Just the odd PS2 exclusives (the Final Fantasy Games.../weep) will pass you by.

Personally I think that Final Fantasy died when it started coming on PS. After Final Fantasy III (or VI) the series declined. I don´t like at all where Square has taken FF (future-looking enviroments, realistic-looking characters etc.) I want more fantasy-looking characters. I know alot of you don´t think this way but this is my opinion.

Personally I think that Final Fantasy died when it started coming on PS. After Final Fantasy III (or VI) the series declined. I don´t like at all where Square has taken FF (future-looking enviroments, realistic-looking characters etc.) I want more fantasy-looking characters. I know alot of you don´t think this way but this is my opinion.
I agree 110%! A turned based FF with CC graphical style would be immense.

Absolutely, i was totally stunned when i saw the Star wars Revenge of the sith ad on TV and at the end, it shows, PS2, Xbox, PSP, PC, even DS but not Gamecube

when there's a new game that's out for every console except gamecube

Well, they depend on their games to sell well to make money. So why realese the game on GC? Its prob gonna sell like crap anyway.

Well, they depend on their games to sell well to make money. So why realese the game on GC? Its prob gonna sell like crap anyway.

Yeah, but they would earn more money if they did wouldn´t they?

They have NO reason whatsoever to avoid the Cube. Arrgh this makes me mad! :mad:

Bring back Rare....

Rare isn't really the best example one could give when it comes to quantitive gameproducing, is it? They were only responsible for less than 1% of Nintendo's software yearsales (1rst, 2nd and 3rd party included). Not too impressive. Great games though... A shame.

Yeah, but they would earn more money if they did wouldn´t they?

They have NO reason whatsoever to avoid the Cube. Arrgh this makes me mad! :mad:

I would say the same here also

I think that things are gonna change with the revolution. When developers see how well it's gonna sell, they'll port all the ps3 and 360 games and make exclusives too. It's happening with the DS. Look at all the games it's getting.

I completely disagree. Nintendo Rev will be very awkward for developers to make A GAME FOR. ONLY 2ND PART AND SOME 3RD PART GAMERS WILL MAKE THEM.