NEurope

Does anyone hate TV? Is there a TV series that you cannot bare to watch? One that makes you sick, or one that is so bad, you never miss it?

Mine personal worst TV show is Chucklevision...

I just saw it starting on CBBC and i really had no idea it was still shown.

It brings back bad memories of intense hatred for those dirty old men that are the Chuckle Brothers. The appaling acting, the stupid character names Dan the Van, and that dude who worked everywhere that the Chuckle Brothers seemed to? How stupid do the makers of that show think children are?

Others shows that deserve an honourable mention are: Hububb (a late 90's kids TV show), Who wants to be a Millionnaire?, and also, Bodger and Badger (again, a kids TV show, but this one was so bad, i just couldnt miss it!)

Share your television hates! :awesome:

WHAT?! Chucklevision is quality kids tv. I still love watching it to this day. :p

Whenever my cousin comes around, he watches the tweenies. I can't stand this show. What the hell have they done to kids tv these days?! :nono:

I detest Television, and the trite on it like Wife Swap and Big Brother, honest to god, it ruins people. Big brother is a monotonous, boring show for monotonous boring people.

Bodger and Badger is amazing!!! Such a great kids show :)

I cant stand Big Brother and Deal or No deal - Such a boring gameshow IMO.

Big Brother need to burn. I hate that "show" with a passion. Not just cuz its crap itself but cuz it spawned loads more bullshit shows.

WHAT?! Chucklevision is quality kids tv. I still love watching it to this day. :p

QFT,

"To me"-"to you", classic stuff indeed. :D

Big Brother need to burn. I hate that "show" with a passion. Not just cuz its crap itself but cuz it spawned loads more bullshit shows.

You speak wise words indeed.

i hate some of the random shows that are on mtv such as the real life its so stupid.

I freakin hate Lost. Will & Grace is also complete guff, but Two And a Half Men is really surprisingly good. There's also loads of great sports coverage at the moment, and they're still showing Chucklevision! Those two should be knighted for services to hummanity.

I freakin hate Lost. Will & Grace is also complete guff, but Two And a Half Men is really surprisingly good. There's also loads of great sports coverage at the moment, and they're still showing Chucklevision! Those two should be knighted for services to hummanity.

Two and a Half Men is a breath of fresh air. Sheen and that other dude are a good comic match-up.

I hope you're taking the piss about Chucklevision. It is one of the greatest programmes in television history. Now apologise Barry and Paul :mad:

I seriously watch no more than 5 hours of TV a week - and thats an absolute maximum.

I occasionally watch our BBC regional news programme, Midlands Today, since Nick Owen is a God. I gave him a balloon once.

I love Doctor Who, Lost and Curb your Enthusiasm. I'm also a stickler for BBC documentaries.

Well at least no one has bashed 24.

24 > everything.

I really can not stand Hollyoaks and at the end of the episode it always has;

"If you have been affected by a similar incident in this show please call this number....."

Grrr.:mad:

Two and a Half Men is a breath of fresh air. Sheen and that other dude are a good comic match-up.

Charlie Sheen?

All reality TV shows are ruining TV, especially "music" ones like X-factor, Pop Idol

*shudder*

will it ever end

Soaps. Eastenders is sometimes entertaining, but the other third-rate soaps on British TV fill me with despair.

24 < everything.

You do know that means everything is greater than 24?

Who dares to diss Chucklevision! It pwns so badly it makes FPS doug look like a total n00bz00r!!!!!!111

Big Brother will burn in hell, right before that frosties ad, and just after Phil Harrison.

You do know that means everything is greater than 24?

Shit.....

I need to do a quick edit.

Edit: What are you talking about you silly fool. ::heh:

ITV1, wholly, except Champion's League Football. The Deadly Knowledge Show. Totally Frank. Heartbeat. Nu Popworld.

God bless you Fierce Link.

Long live Barry and Paul Chuckle.

I can't stand most of what's on TV, there are a few good shows like most Sci-Fi (yes even Andromeda) and cartoon things and Alias or 24 are nice exceptions of Austrias and mostly Germanys (as we only have three channels in Austria) boring, unimaginative TV program.

There are so many court shows with actors taken from the street (literally) and cases that aren't logical in the slightest, there are so many reality TV shows apart from big brother like ie the Super Nannies or some losers building a house (can't remember the title). I used to watch a lot of TV but I get really bored now and I think that's not only because I matured but it went downhill at the same time.

Most of TV is shit, what do i watch on TV, top gear, Football and the odd one of program, otherwise the internet brings me my programme entertainment.