NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Happy Birthday Stefkov!

Just wishing you a Happy Birthday mate seeing as I know what its like being a regular/member of the boards for ages and nobody wishing you a great day.

( shakes angry fist )

Dont get too drunk, which you shouldnt due to your age but I know what you crazy kids are like!

Happy Birthday Stefkov! Have a Great Day!

Also, to a lesser extent, Happy Birthday to Meroigo too!

We need a birthday thread, where the title will change everyday, i would of done it, but we dont get thread title changing privelages.

happy birthday you 2 by the way

Happy Birthday Stefkov thanx for founding Wii60 with me its been fun! Hope ya have a good one, and drink lots!

We need a birthday thread, where the title will change everyday, i would of done it, but we dont get thread title changing privelages.

happy birthday you 2 by the way

I totally agree about a sticky Birthday Thread. I have thought about it for a while now but like you say Im just a common peon without power.

Happy Birthday to you aswell Meroigo

seeing as I know what its like being a regular/member of the boards for ages and nobody wishing you a great day.

( shakes angry fist )

i realized it was your birthday a couple days ago but with the major time difference between us, once i realized it, it was already past your birthday where you live...

Happy birthday Meroigo.

and cheers everyone. i actually though of a birthday thread where it changes when it suits, like Happy birthday : ....names.... for the title, then people can put their stuff.

It's turned out to be a good day, went and got an England shirt but this is the best part is that ive put my name down for a wii. which im happy about. also preorded my lite.

Happy Birthday Meroigo and stefkov!

I won't but I can use that receipt to find where you live. Creepy birthday message that everyone needs.

Happy Birthday Meroigo and stefkov!

I won't but I can use that receipt to find where you live. Creepy birthday message that everyone needs.

i dont like the sound of that so i edited it..... i dont want someone knowing where i live

i dont like the sound of that so i edited it..... i dont want someone knowing where i live

Only I can becasue of the loyalty card system at work, of course I wouldn't. I'm a nice person. Could blur out the loyalty number if you wanted.

shite!!! im late!!!! there should be a birthday thread for regulars such as Stefkov. grrrr

anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFKOV AND MEROIGO!!!

hope you had a great day :P

anyone heard of sheesha/shisha?wiki

i'm a bit weary cos my friends took me to a place in Rusholme, the curry mile, and we went into some 'restaurant' and ha one, butinstead of tobacco, or it was, it was some flavoured stuff. i had a mixed one but my friend had an apple one which was so nice.

Sign in to follow this