NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Bowser57

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006

Colin got a hole in one last night witnessed by Mike and myself, so well done to him.

I got an eagle which secured the win in what was a very close fought nine holes though.

Colin got a hole in one last night witnessed by Mike and myself, so well done to him.

I got an eagle which secured the win in what was a very close fought nine holes though.

Hackers, the both of you.

The power of my lucky top hat did not prevail last night.

I swear I had it won before I accidently selected the 120foot putting range instead of 5foot. Good games nonetheless, I expect them to get even tighter as we all improve.

I am so gay for the off-the-tee sequence (I traded some old review code and a £10 note for Tiger).

Let's play tonight! (I'll be really, really bad!)

Colin's not going to finish last!

Edit: The following is how to get into an online game that I've set up. (This is for Poshy)

Sign in to Xbox Live, then choose Online Game Modes, then Lobby, load your profile/golfer, now I'm not sure if you'll need to be in the same room (I guess you will, and I always create a new room named Bowser). It'll be in the list of created rooms, scroll across to find it.

Now I'm not certain how you go about joining the game, as I've always created them, but the password whenever it's CVD, Mike or me playing is always "re".

Colin, if you're reading, we're playing at 8:30 instead. Mike's going to the cinema.

Apologies go to Haver, Bowser and Meik (If he got back from the cinema last night) as I just moments before I was heading downstairs to log into xbox live, the power in the whole of East Dunbartonshire went down. It didn't respawn for another 10 hours, so I just went to bed, hope you had fun without me.

It didn't respawn for another 10 hours

I think you've been playing too much Halo.

Apologies go to Haver, Bowser and Meik (If he got back from the cinema last night) as I just moments before I was heading downstairs to log into xbox live, the power in the whole of East Dunbartonshire went down. It didn't respawn for another 10 hours, so I just went to bed, hope you had fun without me.

Sucker :heh: I was loving all of my electricty 15 minutes down the road from you. I was using it until about 1:30 as well. :)

Sign in to follow this