NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Bowser57

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006

Well, any of you fine folks planning on getting this?

I got 2005 with my Xbox having never really played a golf game all that much. Anyhow, I thought it was excellent, and now I've learnt that the latest version has Xbox Live play I'm almost sure I'll get it.

It's out on the 7th October.

tumble1.gif

Of all the Xbox Live crew I thought you'd be first in line for a spot of golf. But perhaps it's not posh enough for you.

I don't think EA make a Polo game so you'll just have to manage.

Well, any of you fine folks planning on getting this?

I got 2005 with my Xbox having never really played a golf game all that much. Anyhow, I thought it was excellent, and now I've learnt that the latest version has Xbox Live play I'm almost sure I'll get it.

It's out on the 7th October.

Yep, 2005 was my first tiger woods game and i absolutely loved it, defo gonna pick this up perhaps for the psp.

I really enjoyed playing last years version of this title, I am not sure if I will bother picking this up as there is much better out there to play right now and the 360 version will be much version of the same game.

Colin AKA CVD worried me earlier in the week saying there's no Live play for UK folks. However, the Play.com and Game.net websites are both saying there is... so I'm still going to pre-order it I reckon.

I'm officially taking my statement back, Bowser. I've had a quick rummage through the EA website and forums to find that EA have decided to include online play for Tiger despite them dropping it for Madden (the reason I never bought the 2005 and 06 versions).

I'll have a look into the online features and possibly pick it up around Christmas time. See you online in the new year.

Right I've got it pre-ordered. Make sure some of you fools get it too, I don't want to have to strut around the greens beating complete strangers.

im getting it bowser then ill whip your ass on live, 360, that is, dont have a current xbox live account.

I'll be trading in a bunch of old games (including Forza) to get Tiger on the cheap. Count me in.

When's Tee-Off time for Friday?

I'll be trading in a bunch of old games (including Forza) to get Tiger on the cheap. Count me in.

When's Tee-Off time for Friday?

I'm hoping the good people at Gameplay get it to me tomorrow morning.

If not I'll be on it Friday soon after the post arrives, building up the cash and customising my character. Pretty much all day I would imagine.

I downloaded it last night... but I'm out of DVD-r's think my brother has some... "runs down to the basement... wee!" Burning it right now.. I'll give you an update on how it is :P... (P.s. loved 2005!:D)

I downloaded it last night... but I'm out of DVD-r's think my brother has some... "runs down to the basement... wee!" Burning it right now.. I'll give you an update on how it is :P... (P.s. loved 2005!:D)

I guess we won't be seeing you on Xbox Live then. Naughty boy.

OK lads, Tee Off Time shall be around 7 o'clock on Friday, giving you the full day to play the game and train/customise your character. Whereas I'll be minutes home from Uni and playing the game for the first time online with you lot.

Sorry for the double, but I'm just opening out an invitation to anyone from here wanting to joing Bowser, Meik and myself tonight at 7pm for a round or two of Tiger. The password should be 'RE', or just send any of us a message to request a game invite.

Hopefully see some of you online.

Well the system for setting up a game and stuff is tricky to say the least.

There was a tiny bit of lag, but the game was certainly playable and the voice chat worked very well.

Overall, a success.

(Guy's caved in and has said he'll buy it already!).

He's using the Cube version anyway.. he's like a total n00b and he only has a cube :P

STFU...

Anyways TW 06 was good, I dunno if there's any major diffrence between the consoles. Graphics on the cube is about the same as 05. When you play against the older legends, you travel back through time on the menu's.. for example what used to be a PDA under the messages, changes to a piece of paper and a old ink pen when you go back to one of the first golf legends (or sumthing I dunno who he is :P). Haven't played that much yet, will play some more when I get the time.

Don't play against Mike, he cheats.

He somehow hacked the game and scored an eagle on the final hole while me and him were drawing.

That unsettled me for the next game so I lost again. (Though he's beefed up his player more than he's let on).

There we go, brilliant excuses. But if we play tonight, I shall be victorious.

Oh, and Colin's gone more than a little crazy with Scottish flags all over his custom player.

Oh, and Colin's gone more than a little crazy with Scottish flags all over his custom player.

Pictures?!

This is now 15 characters.

Pictures?!

This is now 15 characters.

Hmm, that might be tricky, best way would probably be for Colin to take a photo and post it at some point if he's set up for that.

I'm slowly, but surely, improving my character. As for now, I'll stick to being the caddie for Mike and Bowser.

And Blackfox: Pics will follow soon...

Alright lads, here's some fresh Porridge pics. Excuse the poor quality camera phone pics, but I think you'll get the general message on what your missing out on:

P1009_161705.jpg

P1009_161049.jpg

P1009_160646.jpg

Sign in to follow this