NEurope
Stocka

Autographs you have

Lets see what everyone has.

Most of mine are lucky as my dad got them for me. The framed Arsenal shirt is a family thing my dad got given.

Okay I've got autographs of:

Football

Richard Wright

Edu [saying 'Hi James. Edu' on the back of a programme

And best of all the framed Arsenal shirt with 11 Arsenal player's signatures:

00001943qa.jpg

Tony Adams

David Seaman

Dennis Bergkamp

Patrick Vieira

Marc Overmars

Emmanuel Petit

Lee Dixon

Martin Keown

Nicolos Anelka

Nigel Winterburn

Gaming

None unfortunately

Other

Michael Shoemaker

not got much, got david james only cos we saw them at manchester airport.

I have, well my sister but who cares, Mickey mouse, and the crew from disneyland florida.

thats about it. wish i had a lot more.

I got a Twisted Transistor limited edition Vinyl signed by KoRn along with the See You on The Other Side promotional poster. I'll post pics later.

Haha, I just remembered, I got Dave Mustaine, Corey Beauleau, Jesper Stromblad to sign My Megadeth t-shirt and Travis Smith signed my Ember to Inferno CD case. Score!!

I served Lee Evans in my shop, and a few of us who worked there all had a brief chat with him. He's well down to earth, and actually acts pretty nervous around people it seemed, which you wouldn't have thought from his live performances.

A few of use got his autograph aswell.............I'm not really the sort of person to rave about celebs, so I just gave it to a mate.

I got Bez's which I was pround of. And Electric Eel Shock (Shack)'s lead singer signed his name on a poster and wrote "for Chris" in Japanese. Oh, and how could I forget Phil Cunningham?

I don't care if they all suck...

Mark Owen - who stole my pen

Lawrence Makoare (Lurtz, Gothmog and the Witch-King of Angmar from Lord of the Rings if you're wondering, also got a laser put through his head in Die Another Day)

The current Leeds United team's signatures

Ronnie the Rhino (Leeds Rhinos)

A few people from Blazin' Squad, D Side or whatever, can't remember but there were about 50 of them in that band :rolleyes:

I got Roy Keane's, Joel and Benji from Good Charlotte, Dave the bassit from Simple Plan, the lead singer of Slapshock, Ogie Alcasid and Vina Morales

I'm betting nobody knows the last three, Slapshock are a Philippine rock band, the other two are Philippine popstars who did a gig in Dublin last, i happened to be working for with one of the main sponsors of the gig and got to go around with them on promos for the week before their gig

I have a signed arsenal ball with pretty much the same signatures as Stocka's shirt. My old milkman got it for me, he had contacts in Arsenal, what a legend. Shame, hes retired now, great man.

ian watkins signed my lost prophets wallet when saw them in newport :D

got darren browns autograph as well

Tony Adams

That woman with the black frizzly hair in comedy series Birds Of a Feather. She was chatty and nice when she signed her pic for me. She was sitting on a table in a middle of a mall, lol. So i went up to her and she gave me a autograph.

Steps, the band. I was a big fan when i was young and way up to i was 13 (don't ask me why, you'll be pleased to know my music taste is much better now). I met them all, took photographs and gave the females roses! lol Claire was lovely. :o It was a special signing at edgware road in London, only 250 could attend or something like that.

All American rejects signed album cover (didn't meet them though)

Mae (a band) signed album cover (sadly didn't meet them)

Static Age (a band) signed box-set!

Densil from 'Only Fools and Horses' signed a video of the sitcom for me. He lives near me and my mum and i served him at the beach cafe we were working at, at the time....

Still see him in my local shop.

Can't think of any else.....

I've got Mike Mangini's autograph, the world's fastest drummer and Fernanda Serrano a hot portuguese actress.

I never found someone worthy enough to give me an autograph. Only Miyamoto can have that pleasure.

I met the Celtic team bus at a service station near Kilmarnock once, I didn't get any autographs though.

got darren browns autograph as well

Did the ink disappear when you got home? :wink:

I have Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio's autograph. Bet no-one here has ever heard of her. :(

At E3 I got my Mario GBA SP Signed by the voice of Mario-Charles whathisname.........

i have bob geldoff's autograph. and anthea turners, kim and aggie (from 'how clean is your house'. I have a signed letter from john major some where.

i also have quite a few racing drivers, including derwick warwick.

band-wise i have 'mastodon' autographed ticket, 'burst' autographed ticket, 'still remains' autographed ticket (and half a drumstick!), 'we are scientists' signed album, 'demiricus' signed album, 'fastlane' signed album.

And a crispian mills (kula shaker) plectrum!

I have a celtic top with martin O'Niell and henrick larson. I'm waiting until they both retire before i sell it. Its also got 7 other celtic players autographs but i can't tell who they are.

I've also got a signed note from a band that says i'm the first person to own their album in europe, i just hope they take off. If you're interested there names yellowwood and they have stuff on download.com and well, there pretty damn good.

Vladimir Smicer and Ole Gunnar Solksjaer (both courtesy of my cousins that live in England)

A couple of players anyone who happens to watch the second half of European Cup Finals will be familiar with :heh:.