NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Your idea for using the controller.

Right now i'm pretty blank. But i know you have alot of ideas. :)

Cant wait to play zelda with this ;) I'm going to be the ultimate swords man :)

This is kind of the same thing as the wishlist, people have starting sticking ideasa in there as well. I'll let this one live though since it doesnt really state that you should stick your ideas in this one.

mine was

Imagine one of Mizuguchi's new games. A music/puzzle where you have to conduct with the remote to remove the blocks, oh yeah!

- creating Graffiti Tags

In Jet Set Radio, Tony Hawks etc.. you could hold down the 'A' button to spray a stream of paint and then create the picture/image/tag, by moving the controller around in the air.

- Conducting the Wind Baton in a Wind Waker Sequel

- Controlling Sword movements etc...

Zelda - walk and manouvere around a 3D world in 3rd person with the analogue attachment. For fights and other activities switch to an over shoulder positions and use the controller as a sword/fishing rod/ arm to interact with the baddies and objects. So perfect. This set up would work for all 3rd person games.

Zelda - walk and manouvere around a 3D world in 3rd person with the analogue attachment. For fights and other activities switch to an over shoulder positions and use the controller as a sword/fishing rod/ arm to interact with the baddies and objects. So perfect. This set up would work for all 3rd person games.

Yeah i can imagine swinging the remot-ey bit as like a sword, running about with the anolouge attachment :p

Slightly edited version of what I posted in another thread, I think the custom controllers for this could be interesting. A lot of people have already mentioned playing the next-gen Zelda where you're swinging a sword, how about if the main motion controller was replaced with a Master Sword mini replica and the analogue stick add-on was built into a shield that was also motion sensitive. Not only would you be swinging your sword around, you'd be blocking with your shield too.

IGN also mentioned that maybe you could have a command pad add-on/plug-in for use with RTS type games, though hopefully companies can agree on a default set of commands rather than having to buy a unique one for each game.

The Official Louise Woodward Baby-Shaking Simulator.

Shake the baby for maximum points and unlock babies of different races to shake. You can even swap them with your friends!

Steamy Widows

Recently berieved women sob in their kitchens as they cook meals for their ingrate kids.

Spy on them by using the pointer to wipe steam from the windows and tap on the glass.

The Red-Headed Stepchild

Throw a red-headed stepchild around a room, into furniture and through the french windows... you can even pick up a fishing trophy and beat him like crazy!

Killer launch line-up!

Imagine Tiger woods on revolution :) That would/wil be awsome

Have you seen the guy playing baseball in the demo vid? I think for golf you might need a little mat to stand on, that also tells the Rev where it's positioned, so that you can reliably make accurate swings.

How about Super Punch Out. You'd use two main pads to punch and swipe, perhaps using the buttons on the pads to dodge.

How about Super Punch Out. You'd use two main pads to punch and swipe, perhaps using the buttons on the pads to dodge.

No need for buttons, remember the controllers are capable of detecting full 3D movement, you will punch and block simply by doing those very same actions. Body dodges might be a bit more interesting to deal with, but maybe you could have a sensor that you stick on / strap around your chest?

with the pointer idea you could now aim with the green shells along with other things in mario kart

The Jordan & Offerman Masterbation Game.

It could work.

Not that I would want it. :unsure:

How about in a FPS, allowing you to mimick each different weapon? For example, to reload your shotgun, you simply cock it in a similar fashion. The triggers on the attachment would act as the trigger of the gun. then you rotate it sideways to load a grenade, and then that is fired with the second trigger. Each weapon in an FPS could have different controls. It would be like actually being there.

For Golf games you just have to Configure it first. Insert your hight and stuff.

My idea for the mat was so that you had something to base your swing around, rather than something for the system to tie you into, otherwise the system would have to decide that you were perfectly centred on the ball whereever you take a swing.

Yeah i can imagine swinging the remot-ey bit as like a sword, running about with the anolouge attachment :p

Exactly. When I saw that sword swinging in the trailer.. I just thought: Zelda. Holy funking hell will that rock, beating Ganon down by swinging your controller/master sword in your hands..

I’m still trying to work out how Smash Bros. is going to use the new controller.:unsure: Or do you think they’ll have it use the more conventional pad?

Sword-action in any Zelda game, or LOTR(although I doubt any game will still be developed about it). And off course you can aim alot faster and better in any shooter.

Sign in to follow this