NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Miyamato: "1% chance I will be in SSBR!"

LOL!

(translated from babelfish)

During a discussion with MTV, Shigeru Miyamoto is him expressed on Smash Bros, without any doubt one of the futures killer app of the Revolution, even if Mario 128-256-Adventure-Revival- is Back (stripe the useless mention) remains the play more awaited machine. Well on we currently let us work on a new episode of Smash Bros and we seek to add many new characters, then can be then I to say to you that there is 1% of chance that I would be in the play.

I don't think it would be a good idea to have him in it anyway. Even though he's super cool. He could maybe end up being Master Hand & Crazy Hand :hehe:

It'd be cool to have a little Cameo of him, maybe when you do a Super Atatck or soemthing he pops up fro mthe right of the screen and Says something ala MK Toasty guy

Maybe there's a 1% chance that he will jump out of a Pokéball

...and kill all the other players immediately. :D :D

Would be pretty funny to have him in as a secret or bonus character - maybe some other people from the development team are in too.

I think it is generally a good idea to see who made a game so you have a better picture of those hard working guys creating our entertainment. It is better than those endless boring "credits" screens (okay there are a few good ones too).

Ha, i hope they put Bill gates in it and dont supply him with a release form =P

The thrill of letting players kick bill gates ass is worth going to court for

LOL!

(translated from babelfish)

During a discussion with MTV, Shigeru Miyamoto is him expressed on Smash Bros, without any doubt one of the futures killer app of the Revolution, even if Mario 128-256-Adventure-Revival- is Back (stripe the useless mention) remains the play more awaited machine. Well on we currently let us work on a new episode of Smash Bros and we seek to add many new characters, then can be then I to say to you that there is 1% of chance that I would be in the play.

I'd love to play as Miyamoto...Or maybe Reggie?

Kick ass and take names fo' real! :heh:

I wouldn't like to see him as a character. He should have his own mode.

Shigsy mode, sort of like the "Adventure" in SSBM. Miyamoto is in the background, and he draws enemies that come to life to attack you. Over time, he draws bigger enemies, he draws quicker, he uses 4 or 5 hands to draw multiple enemies at a time. It doesn't end, it just keeps getting harder. If you get high enough scores, you can unlock his bio and maybe an interview.

Shigsy mode, sort of like the "Adventure" in SSBM. Miyamoto is in the background, and he draws enemies that come to life to attack you. Over time, he draws bigger enemies, he draws quicker, he uses 4 or 5 hands to draw multiple enemies at a time. It doesn't end, it just keeps getting harder. If you get high enough scores, you can unlock his bio and maybe an interview.

Y'know although crazy, that does sound cool.

I'd like to see a level similar to Pokefloats, but it takes place around Shiggsy's body. You'd start off battling on the end of his foot, then he'd rotate so you have to climb a steep incline of his leg. You'd later encounter a choppy section when the level scrolls to and zooms in on his fingers.

And the coup de grace - fighting atop the forest that is the top of Shiggsy's head, while watching his pained reaction to the smash attacks and bomb explosions.

This isn't related to Shigsy at all, but I just wanted to say that I want a Donkey Kong Classic level in SSBR. You know, from the original DK, first level - a construction tower where barrels are rolling all round the place and hammers and the like.

This isn't related to Shigsy at all, but I just wanted to say that I want a Donkey Kong Classic level in SSBR. You know, from the original DK, first level - a construction tower where barrels are rolling all round the place and hammers and the like.

that would be awsome

Would be cool thou but dont have him as a char that would suck as hes not a animation char and wouldnt suit the game. Best would be to have him as a trophy as someone said. Or have his head as the background on the main screen....or even on the boxart

That is one of the best ideas I have ever heard. Seriously.

Online scoreboards for the mode too.

LOL imagine that me owning Miyamoto, no offence to him though, i wonder how good he is, he certainly said he would wipe the floor with Reggie, i bet he's alright

i would prefer reggie in it, he would kick ass and take names.

Maybe there's a 1% chance that he will jump out of a Pokéball

...and kill all the other players immediately. :D :D

except for mario, you guys may be missing the point, it MAY be an eyetoy like thing and there is a 1 percent chance of him having time to play it, yeah, that's it...

Sign in to follow this