NEurope
Retro_Link

New Tales game to be unveiled soon!! for Wii??

Square-Enix are getting attached to Nintendo, I think it will be on the Wii. If not, I will remove their heads with spoons.

Tales is from Namco.:laughing:

Tales of symphonia bored me, I would prefer an original game.

do not speak those words!

If there is a god in heaven, It will be for the Wii, and it'll have a better story than Tales of Symphonia...

even if this ones for s**y its posible that the tba title namco-bandi still has for wii will be tos 2 or another tales game.

oh yah and if they never give us a tales on wii please decapitate them with spoons!

even if this ones for s**y its posible that the tba title namco-bandi still has for wii will be tos 2 or another tales game.

oh yah and if they never give us a tales on wii please decapitate them with spoons!

HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED!

i read a blog (http://niwifi.blogspot.comthat said the new tales was for sure for wii though the blog may just be making an usumption.

Hmm interesting. I don't normally trust blogs but this seems like a pretty legit news posting blog, unlike all the Revolution blog bullshit we had like "I am revealing the final secret on Saturday at 8pm be there!"

I've been thinking Wii is the most likely, as 'TBA TALES RPG' was on a third party Wii release list if I remember correctly.

If there is a god in heaven, It will be for the Wii, and it'll have a better story than Tales of Symphonia...

Won't be hard hard as the basic interaction of characters in this game goes like this

collete: Lloyd i'm so sorry

Lloyd: It's alright collete it's not your fault

Collete: thanks Lloyd!!!

zealos: sheena I wanna hump ya leg.

Won't be hard hard as the basic interaction of characters in this game goes like this

collete: Lloyd i'm so sorry

Lloyd: It's alright collete it's not your fault

Collete: thanks Lloyd!!!

zealos: sheena I wanna hump ya leg.

Do not speak ill of Zelos!

When i played the game Zelos turned out to be a treatcherous bastard.

Let the speaking ill of him begin!!!

When i played the game Zelos turned out to be a treatcherous bastard.

Let the speaking ill of him begin!!!

Does he? I really should play this game again but i got stuck on one of those damm puzzels, i hope that the next game whatever system it is on dosn't have this. Personally I think this is a ps3 game by the way.

Well not exactly there are two alternate endings and the one i mentioned isn't the proper ending.

I only played through once and I dont have the time to do it again :weep: . Shame cuz its an awesome game, the sequal must come to Wii. Unlike Tales of Legendia which was PS2 only. So was Soul Caliber 3, Namco hate us.

Rumours

Tales of the Voice (platform: secret) for 2006

- Tons of party members

- Online enabled

Tales of Destiny (PS2) for Fall 2006

- Not a port, complete remake

- Field and battles are all complete 3D

Tales of the Tempest (NDS) on 8/24 2006

- Just the release date announced

http://www.gamefront.de/

Tales of the Voice should be for the 360 purely because Live is awesome and I dont think Nintendo or Sony can better it.

It depends on what online enabled means. Live's functionality really only makes the difference in quick competition games, and I can't imagine Tales online being like that.

Sounds like it's for the 360 then.'Tales of the voice' sounds like a strange name.

hopfully it will be for Wii, and 20th is my b'day :D so nice announcement to read if it does happen

okay its not going to be for 3*0 m*****t is doing realy bad in the japanese market and with tales japan is the main focus.

okay its not going to be for 3*0 m*****t is doing realy bad in the japanese market and with tales japan is the main focus.

What's the point in censoring '360 microsoft'.

I swear Tales of Symphonia sold better on the PS2 in Japan.

How can you say that, did you play it fully, IMO Symphonia has one of the best game stories ever and works on so many levels, my fav GC game and prolly most played, i've completed it 5 times because i love the story and characters so much(i've completed other games more time like REmake, RE4 but those are short compared to TOS).

I'd love for a new Tales on the Wii, and it would be heaven if it was a direct sequal to TOS as i'd love to see how the characters have/would developed more and how their world(s) have changed