NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MunKy

Metroid Metal

http://www.metroidmetal.com I just found this site randomly, its good. I havent played a Metroid game in almost a year so I cant remember if these are good renditions or not but they sound awesome. Check it out.

Oh yes, it's incredible, Stemage is a really amazing musician. I check it daily to see when the next song is up.

I downloaded the escape theme thinking it would be that quality track from Super Metroid.

Whatever it was that I downloaded, it was wank.

The Title screen one for Prime they did was rubbish, my favourite is their Phendrana Drifts :heh: Still need to get round to getting of of those T-Shirts :heh:

This is brilliant. Lots of really classy licks stuffed in there. Going to be going to the Stemage website a lot now me thinks:D

meh i can do better!:cry:

ill have to use my keyboard

Prove it bihatch!

Yeah, I'm planning to do something like this soon, but I'm gonna be doing loads of classic videogame themes, I'll put them up when I have them recorded.

Stenage rules, I intend to pick up his original cd soon.

Prove it bihatch!

hehe id love to really.but im crap at midi.I can play most of the songs on piano but other than that im useless

I can play bohemian rhapsody with my eyes closed but i never tried blindfolding........ill give it a try.I should send some vids i wish i had a decnt camera.anyone else play anything else?i hate talking about myself.......im blushing

Metroid and Metal - two good things fused together :)

That site went to my favorites. I'm listening to the theme right now, sounds pretty good.

I recommend going to http://www.samus.co.uk (I don't work for them, honest) and 'buying' the Symphony of Samus soundtrack. It's actually free (for legal reasons) but you pay £5 for postage.

You get two CDs with MP3 tracks:

CD1 - Official soundtracks including all the music from Metroid, Metroid II, Super Metroid, both Primes and the GBA games.

CD2 - Fan remixes of Metroid tunes.

Sign in to follow this