NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Wolf

Chrono Trigger help - MASSIVE SPOILERS

Dont know, its not ermm.. physical, since I don't have any way of playing CT on my PAL SNES yet (have to get it though, its my second fave game). but after lvl 98 I go to **

Doesn't make a difference anyway.

Thats wierd, I've not seen that happen before, or maybe I'm not remembering right, I'll have to go check it out in a mo. I have the NTSC version, did you play it on an emulator or something?

Edit: Lol, went and checked my Game, and seems like you're right.

It was:

Crono Level **

Marle Level 98

Lucca level **

I just made a habit of saying 99 instead of **

So.. you get Lucca's best weapon from Claw Cave? Damn, I had already done that and I don't think I got it. What's the name of it? and what else do you get there?

Go to her house and her dad will make you some stuff. After you have the rainbow shell.

I came close to beating the finest RPG I've ever played today. I got to the last Lavos where I got killed. I found the second one surprisingly easy.

How you doing at it now, you finished it yet? The second one is easy as pie. But refer to my first post if you want to know how to beat the third. It is the queen mother of all biatches.

Actually, on Lavos part 3, you just need to kill the left part to make the right part shut off it's defense. One confuse from Crono usually works for me. Dont Luminaire, as it'll heal instead of hurt it.

Actually, on Lavos part 3, you just need to kill the left part to make the right part shut off it's defense. One confuse from Crono usually works for me. Dont Luminaire, as it'll heal instead of hurt it.

Aye, but I tend not to use non-offensive attacks :heh:.

Guys, I still haven't completed this and I'm quite ashamed. I think I'm gonna replay through all of it when it comes out on the Wii VC.

Guys, I still haven't completed this and I'm quite ashamed. I think I'm gonna replay through all of it when it comes out on the Wii VC.

I'm pretty sure it won't come out on the VC over here...you should go for it! You're on lavos, there's not much left to do :). Just go level up some more, and come back, and kick some ass!

I've finally completed it. This is probably my favourite game now. I think I'll play through it again.

edit: Bard, I just read your tutorial on how to beat Lavos. I attacked the left one first with normal attacks then went full out on the main one and the one on the right with Lumines (sp?)

Well I finally started playing this last night as I was getting bored of all the running around in Shenmue 2 ( sorry Stocka ) I am only a hour into the game and already im loving it. I just beat the the first boss and returned the Queen to her throne. I have to say Frogs music is awesome as are the character designs in the game. I tell you what else I like and that is the Tech moves, especially the team-up ones.

Played a bit more of this last night and got to the Dinosaur era. I seem to be flying through the game and im only 5 hours into it, hope it aint a short game as im really enjoying it.

Quick question to anyone who has played the game and happens to read this, how do you open all these special chests that are lying around the different eras?

You get a special item that allows you to open them. Can't elaborate since I'm typing this on Wii...

Ah ok, thanks Bard. Just beat all of the henchmen of Magus now I need to fight him. The castle was a nightmare with battle after battle but it didnt cause too many problems.

Oh yeah, that truly was a pain...but...er damn, I can't actually say anything without ruining the story...:heh:...whereabouts are you now...?

With me being full of cold I havent had the energy to play much. I have just started riding around on that flying dinosaur now. Still loving the game though, the anime cutscenes are awesome especially the one where Frog split the mountain to get into the Magic Cave.

Anime cut scenes? You must be playing the PS1 version.

Yup Indeed I am. I bought a US PS2 for Tales of Abyss and thought I might aswell get this as I never played it before.

Ok, ive been reading this forum and i need to clear some things up. You use the sun stone get the sun shades and wondershot, and even though he says he used the rest you still have it. Melchior uses the rainbow shell to make either a prism dress or prism helmet. BUT, if you have both the rainbow shell and prism dress Melchior will make Cronos most powerful weapon, the Rainbow Sword. Sorry for this post out of nowhere, reading all the posts about how your not sure how to get the rainbow sword was kinda depressing, especially considering you love this game :cry:

Sign in to follow this