NEurope
canand

Has anybody pre-ordered their Wii yet?

I plan to wait to see how it plays out

Edit by Fierce_LiNk: Play nicely, folks.

I've changed the topic title. Gave no information about what this thread was about whatsoever.

I didn't think they were accepting pre-orders yet? :\

I havent seen anywhere yet that will accept pre-orders mostly because Nintendo havent set a date or price yet. Make no mistake as soon as you can pre-order I will.

Yeah they are you put your name down and when they know the price and date then you give your 10% deposit

I usuallly get my shizzle from amazon, i cant order yet but ive got them to notify me when i can.

When I was on holiday with College my mum Pre-orderd it me and that was on a Wednesday

Hopefully they will do a midnight launch thing, I would definitly be there! Once my local GAME store will take in preorders, I'll definitly be there.

I'm not sure when exactly i'm going to pre-order mine. I want to know what will be available at launch first. Price and games are the essentials. And, then maybe bundles, special deals, etc.

September everything will be released by, About the Wii, so the key for this one is..... pacience

Nintendo has got an event in Germany called Leipzig Games Convention on 24 - 27 August 2006 or they wii say it at Tokyo Gameshow on 22 - 24 September 2006

Game are not taking pre-orders, just "register your interest" like thing. Our store has five people on the list, three of them work there.

pre order?haha i know the wii will be popular but not THAT popular.We live in europe.

I registered my interest over at Game , gameplay , amazon and play. Overkill perhaps , but will definately be pre-ordering once the option to is available.

I pre-ordered mine at EB games. Not that it is nesasary in order to get one, most people here in Denmark buy Playstation ore Xbox.

gonna preorder at...game or gamestation, not decided where yet, depends.

I might wait until somehwere does a good bundle deal.

HMV might do a good deal seen as though loads of nintendo things are held there, liek the etroid thing, nintendogs launch or something.

they may get something special

Yeah I pre-orderd it becuse they well phone us when we can give the 10% of the price

I'll preorder it from game,amazon or gameplay when the date is released.Shall be a good day when I pre-order it.