NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Marshmellow

Windows Vista Beta 2 Available!

Thats Right Windows Vista Beta 2 is finally available to the public! It may be downloaded from Microsoft here it says its still only for IT pro's etc. and not to be used on home machines but I say whatever! I hope you guys enjoy this i sure will. I wouldn't bother downloading it, it says it will take 4 1/2hours for a 3mb connection and those always seem fast. So its probably better to order the DVD and also that way you have it. I'm ordering it right now! SO excited.:bouncy:

MAn, i wanna try it but i dunno.... i mean, it is BETA. Then again, ive used BETA stuff before

BETA stuff > regular software. Just because theres never really any major problems ands its about a gazillion times cheaper. I don't have genuine windows :p so this will help me out lots. I can't wait, but i got to start backing up all my data!

Mine took 2 hours to download on my 2mb connection going 200+ kb/s all the time. I dont think I'll install it though because my dad wont want me to on the windows PC.... Its good to have a legal copy of it though, maybe because I was such a good beta tester (ha) they'll give me the full version for free when it's relesesed////

I used it a few weeks ago. It's pretty stable but there were still some driver issues. Otherwise it was good and Aero looks really awesome.

Also, when i turned on my 360 Vista automatically detected it and asked if I wanted to stream stuff to it, that was really cool.

:bowdown: Vista Is Good Considering Its A Beta , The Usual Errors Of Which A beta Has But Overall Very Impressive BUT . . . . It Takes 8MB of Space And XP Only Takes 2 ! Thats A Problem :cry:

Anyway Good In Overall :awesome:

BUT . . . . It Takes 8MB of Space And XP Only Takes 2 ! Thats A Problem :cry:

MB? maybe 8Gb or unless your talkin of something else...

its alright .

I would slap him. Eh.

We'll see how this ends up, reports of development have beem disastrous at best with loads of features being cut out, specially that important revolutionary file system. I still don't know if I'll use it right away, since it will make the PC slower. I have a great PC but still... We'll see.

Be warned that the game performance is not as good as in xp currently. There is ~20fps drop in some games.

You can't.

Theres no way to go back.

Sarcasm maybe :bouncy:

He could always just reformat, and start again.

Heh, i was being a tad sarcastic. But yes unless you format theres no way back.

Sign in to follow this