NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The Bard

Aaaaaaah, I'm melting...etc.

Where I am in Scotland it's been roasting for the past 5 odd days which is odd since it's usually cold and rainy.Nice weather and barbeques :heh:

I was in shorts and my new Sweden shirt all day today. Sitting up at the football pitch from 4 (straight after the game) to about 9. :)

But, cancer - teh gay.

There's a slogan.

Too hot, never have liked the heat. Bring back the rain. I can deal with cold. Wrap up warmly, doss around in Nero drinking hot chocolate, its all fine.

I don't like the heat. It's not that I feel, except at night, then it really pisses me off.

I spent my week on a beach in Newquay in jeans. Just because I can. The weird thing is my brain doesn't seem to register the heat, but my body does. I can feel a moderate temperature but my back does a niagra falls impression. That's also annoying, it's just about the only part of my body which sweats.

Bring on winter.

I know you're being humourous guys (and I can laugh), but some folks have lost people due to cancer. Its just a bit inconsiderate.

(Dont flame me....)

I know you're being humourous guys (and I can laugh), but some folks have lost people due to cancer. Its just a bit inconsiderate.

(Dont flame me....)

i wasn't trying to make it sound that way - sorry if it did. I was just pointing out that the P20 stuff let's through some cancerous sun-rays (I was told) and how I wont be using it anymore since I don't want to increase my chance of getting cancer - as its a terrible thing to have. Sorry if it sounded different.

I know the picture shouldnt be an attempt at funny, but im not the only guy to do stupid online disease jokes.

Apologies to those offended

i ahve sunstoke, i think the next time i open my mouth sicks gonna go erywhere....

I love the hot weather, but what I hate are those people who become really lazy, they give you some bullshit "its too hot to do anything". Quit bulling and get bloody moving you lazy git.

We've had lovely weather here, I've spent the day sitting out in the sun drinking Pimms :)

Ah pimms, the drink of kings, sat on a punt, floating down the river with with a jug of pimms and a mini picnic with mates. (while covered in sticky factor 40 goo).

I've turned into such a southener. :(

We've had lovely weather here, I've spent the day sitting out in the sun drinking Pimms :)

Pimms is the true sign that summer has come.

Its generally blowing a gale and freezing here - have fun with your crazy weather down there :)

Weather is bootiful. It annoys me all the people that complain about it, yet when its cold they moan how they wish it was warm.

Weather is bootiful. It annoys me all the people that complain about it, yet when its cold they moan how they wish it was warm.

Yeh that is pretty annoying, but its kinda natural. If people are freezing their balls off in the winter of course they would want the weather to be warmer, just not to the extent of 30 degrees IMO. In a perfect world, summer for me would be around 15-20 degress with some goddamn wind.

I love the hot weather, but what I hate are those people who become really lazy, they give you some bullshit "its too hot to do anything". Quit bulling and get bloody moving you lazy git.

That really annoys me too. I love the hot weather, the hotter the better. It doesn't stop me doing anything either, I was playing tennis in 35 degree's in France for 2 hours last Summer. Dripping with sweat at the end. :awesome:

Sweat Inducing weather in brum; good job I recentley upgraded my wardrobe for the summer; 3/4 lengths, t-shirts and such are much better than jeans and jackets in this weather.

Is there any way you could clear some PM space? I've been trying to contact you about getting a refund for my PS2 for a few days.

Ah pimms, the drink of kings, sat on a punt, floating down the river with with a jug of pimms and a mini picnic with mates. (while covered in sticky factor 40 goo).

I've turned into such a southener. :(

Rah! :p

I think you'll find a lot of the time, it's not the same people complaining. In Winter the people that like summer complain in summer the people that prefer it cold complain. At the end of the day we're a nation of complainers.

Personally I like it better when its a bit cold. I can wear a coat, wrap up warm and use a big duvet at night, and I don't moan about it when it's cold, cus I can just use central heating or put on more clothes. When it's hot I can still be hot even when wearing just some shorts. I do like summer days but the nights are horrible.

I think you'll find a lot of the time, it's not the same people complaining. In Winter the people that like summer complain in summer the people that prefer it cold complain. At the end of the day we're a nation of complainers.

Personally I like it better when its a bit cold. I can wear a coat, wrap up warm and use a big duvet at night, and I don't moan about it when it's cold, cus I can just use central heating or put on more clothes. When it's hot I can still be hot even when wearing just some shorts. I do like summer days but the nights are horrible.

QFT for me, i love it when its colder and never complain. i love getting out of the warm shower into the cold. I love geting into a cold bed at night when the res t of the house is coldish.

Summers are ok but hayfever is the shit part of it.

however working behind a bar with nothingg to do fom 8 till 2/3 really gets you sweating thank god for the air con thing, hadit at 16 degrees blowing at me full pelt.

I prfere the winter persoanally, though the weather has been great! Bit coller today, which offers a little light relief. I hope we get some nice, heavy summer rain - replenish the rivers and clear the air.

Sign in to follow this