NEurope
CompSci

"Giant Enemy Crab Song"

Real-time weapon changing and ginat crabs!

What else would you want from a console?

watched the sony conference before the england match and saw up to this bit. I lol'd loads. for..Massive ..Damage

ill just use (guys name) and flip it on its back. hen ill quicky change into (guy) using the real time character change, and attack his weak spot for massive damage.

he should do stand up.

might get that t-shirt not b ecause to take the piss but i generally like it. apart from the big letters on the back which i cant read......

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge racer, did any one else notice his enthusiasm was obviously sarcastic when he said that?

lol, i am still laughing about the comment he made about its "based on japanese history" then out comes a giant crab lol

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge racer, did any one else notice his enthusiasm was obviously sarcastic when he said that?

its funny coz hes trying to make out that ridge racer was a retro classic.

I dont get why he said ridge racer twice..

It's ridge racer, riiiiiiiiidge racer..

I think its ebcause the crowd arent impressed at all, the same game, AGAIN

Did anyone notice how the real time weapon change consisted of another weapon just appearing in his hand. "Pop!" it's a new weapon! RTWC my ass!

Did anyone notice how the real time weapon change consisted of another weapon just appearing in his hand. "Pop!" it's a new weapon! RTWC my ass!

They got the idea from GTA.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge racer. Gawd, im gonna love a rear-view mirror for £150!

lol good find!

I know its offtopic, but in your sig it says requirements: be active.

LOL

wouldn't it be, "Have to get a 360 and a Wii" ?

I dont get why he said ridge racer twice..

It's ridge racer, riiiiiiiiidge racer..

I think its ebcause the crowd arent impressed at all, the same game, AGAIN

He said ridge racer. Noone reacted, so whatshisname thought that noone heared it. So he loudly said "RIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACER"

i was thinking yesterday, nearly most games have real time weapon change, im sure tomb raider has the ability to take another gun off her back and put the others away while being shot at.

even medal of honour had it, just press y and the person will change from his M1 garand to a springfield sniper?

i was thinking yesterday, nearly most games have real time weapon change, im sure tomb raider has the ability to take another gun off her back and put the others away while being shot at.

even medal of honour had it, just press y and the person will change from his M1 garand to a springfield sniper?

Yeah, I was thinking that as well, I think we must be missing something...

It was an effort to try to make this sound as good as possible. They think using the words "real time" will make it sound more up-to-date or like a technological advancement.

What sounds better? 6 degrees of motion or a tilt sensor? ;)

giving your choice tilt sensor.What the hell can 6 degrees do.Now That is a gimmick

It was an effort to try to make this sound as good as possible. They think using the words "real time" will make it sound more up-to-date or like a technological advancement.

What sounds better? 6 degrees of motion or a tilt sensor? ;)

There's a lot of that going on at Sony. It just annoys me that it is in no way a "real time weapon change" at all! That guy is trying to fucking hypnotise the crowd with his lies! Like has been said, TombRaider has almost totally realistic weapon change. Grrrrr.... I'm getting back into my mood where I'm gonna start digging big holes for the Sony execs in my back garden. :mad::nono:

Pfft, all FPS has RTWC, css, press Q and it switches to the weapon you were previously using, its in most games.

RTWC is probably in every gun or weapon game: halo, GR:AW, medal of honour like is said, Battlefield, fekin Will Rock has it aswell (shitty pc game i bought for £4)

also i was thinking last night at the same time as thinking of this rtwc, real time character change, was in that arcademarvel vs SNk (i think), you just pressed a button and your spiderman changed to wolverine.

its been happenining in arcade machines...goes to show the inventiveness/ideas of sony. Kameo has real time char change, press y and youll chang to rubble, press x and youll change to ash. sure yu have to set them but that stil changeing in real time. feking sony, someone should write a list of all the flaws in everythig they say, back it up wth loads of evidence and see what they do.