NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Librarian

Development time?

So how much time does it take to create an AAA title? Im just curious now that the controller has been revealed and Nintendo plans to release the "revolution" sometime during 2006. The companies making games for the Rev will have to work overtime if they have to want to have the strong launch lineup they are talking about

I'm sure some companies had seen the controller long before us, thus have been able to come up with ideas and start developing games.

I'm sure some companies had seen the controller long before us, thus have been able to come up with ideas and start developing games.

I think so to. + it also depends if developers can easily understand the Revolution so while some may have it easier to develop games, others may need more time.

And with a new console it also has to do with learning how the hardware, API etc works, but from what I've heard the Rev is very much like the Gamecube in this department, meaning that if you could do 'Cube games you should be able to adapt to making Rev games very easily.

Sign in to follow this