NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mcj metroid

anyone getting annoyed with phil Harrison?

that git is really starting to piss me off!

Its probably old but read this!

http://wii.ign.com/articles/710/710760p1.html

So basically the only innovative thing he could think of that sony did was '3d'................ok we will igore the fact that playstation was snes cd,the entire saturn console and jaguar and ya after that they really had the first 3d console.lol

It really makes me wanna puke and send the video to youtube

I'll rephrase the question: does anyone not get annoyed by phil harrison?

C'mon, the man looks like Lurch for gods sake. Although Lurch has him beat cause he never talks, unlike Harrison who has a penchant for talking out of his ass.

He does get annoying. Especially when you just hear some of his select quotes. Although he comes across better in full interviews. Would help if he didnt spend spend so long explaining something ;)

that git is really starting to piss me off!

Its probably old but read this!

http://wii.ign.com/articles/710/710760p1.html

So basically the only innovative thing he could think of that sony did was '3d'................ok we will igore the fact that playstation was snes cd,the entire saturn console and jaguar and ya after that they really had the first 3d console.lol

It really makes me wanna puke and send the video to youtube

Also, dont forgrt the FX(?) chip in some SNES games (StarFox).

I really feel sorry for him. He's got to try and make the playstation 3 look good. I relly wouldnt want to do his job. What can he possibly say is good about it. I was as angry as anyone when they revealed the dual shock 3 and they claimed origionality. But what else could he do? admit they blatently copied nintendo. He cant becasue he has to sell his company or loose his job.

Hes only annoying becasue hes selling a terrible product that gives him nothing to use, so he has to make things up.

I really feel sorry for him. He's got to try and make the playstation 3 look good. I relly wouldnt want to do his job. What can he possibly say is good about it. I was as angry as anyone when they revealed the dual shock 3 and they claimed origionality. But what else could he do? admit they blatently copied nintendo. He cant becasue he has to sell his company or loose his job.

Hes only annoying becasue hes selling a terrible product that gives him nothing to use, so he has to make things up.

he could have mentioned dual anologue which was very onnovative for starters.........er thats really all i can think of

Sign in to follow this