NEurope
Zell

What was you first EVER game?

snessupersoccer.jpg

fs_1.jpg

Super Soccer

LOVE this game.. using the manual keepers.. listening to each countries unique tune playing in the background of each match.. the little baldy referee walking out of nowhere to brandish a card.. the penalty shoot-outs were great :heh:

My first console was the Sega Master System which i got when I was 3. It came with Sonic and Tazz the tasmanian tiger (i completed both before i was four somehow). Then I got a mega drive and wasted my Childhood on Streets of Rage 2, Sonic 2 and Toe Jam and Earl 2 (wow, all sequels lol)

Pong, or a Pong-similar game that my uncle had on computer-console thingy.

I also remember some other games for it but the titles are gone from my memory.

Super Mario World with a SNES as a birthday present.

Explains why i've been a Nintendo Enthusiast all this time.

Heh I'll never remember which for sure, probably Batman, Thundercats or Crack-Up on the Commodore 64.

Centipede on the Atari 2600... I think... it was a fair while ago!

Grand Prix Circuit for DOS.

That's the oldest I remember playing on an x86 dos based machine but I have no idea what console game was the first I played.

Hard to remember exactly, was either Super Mario Land on the GameBoy or Super Mario Allstars for the snes, both of witch I still love playing today :P

the first game i ever played was space invaders on the atari

the very first game i owned was super mario brothers for the NES

I think my first game was Astro Wars...

1HH_-_Astro_Wars_BXD___ins.jpg

That was my first game i ever played when i was about 3.

My first ever console game was Super Mario Bros on the NES, it took me ages to complete it. I remember me and my Dad competing to see who could get further into the game than the other one, he won most of the time though lol

I can't remember the name of it, but it was on Mega Drive and it involved you going a monkey and having to spit little pellets at the bad guys to get to the end of the levels. Odd.

EDIT: Actually, it might have been Lemmings for DOS.

Ok I'm really showing my age now it was a pong clone on a grandstand system in glorious black and white with no sound! : peace:

It was a tie-fighter game on a really old games system.. the screen was completely DOS orientated and the game was on a black screen with coloured lines (mostly green)

I remember playing the death star run of the game and tie fighters shooting me up. I also remember how much of an effort it was to get this thing running from a DOS setup.

I dunno what it was (or even if it was DOS) could've been an Atari or whatever.. all I know is that it was old when I got it and it was given away to me for a tenner so this person could upgrade.

There was also a really old school block pusher called Sokoban that I remember was definitely in full technicolour.

I will consider Sokoban to be my first real game as whatever the tie fighter game was it was shit.

Sokoban_PC_game_01.png

Thanks for making me remember this- part of my childhood that was hidden away.. thanks to a good deep Google I've remembered a really cool part of my life.

Ah the memories.. I can feel that cheap yellow plastic stained with sticky black coffee.

Respect to: Pong, Alex Kidd, Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt, Pac Man, Tetris and all the other stuff people were playing.. bringing back memories.

I really must finish Alex Kidd now, I could never get past the 4th world/level I think.

Duck Hunt / Super Mario Bros. on the NES :yay:

I can still remember going to Dixons with my folks on my 6th birthday, the shop assistant kept trying to sell me a Master System but I fell in love with the light gun :cool:

The NES had some awesome games, anyone play Bionic Commando?

I think my first game was Astro Wars...

1HH_-_Astro_Wars_BXD___ins.jpg

OMG I remeber this! :D