NEurope
Locky

STARS CATALOGUE UPDATED

I think i'll save my near 8000 stars for the Wii launch. They should do a 8000 stars and 50 pounds or something, that would be awesome.

I was going to get that hat, then stick it on ebay, but I decided to wait untill I get more stars, I hope the do a VIP rev 1000stars and however much the console costs.

Is it 4000 stars for all games?

I'm only on 1500 right now, I wanted Metroid but everything has sold out.

I imagine it would be 4000, better save up for the Wii update then I guess.

IMHO everything except VIP packs and games blows in the catalogue.

I hope you all waste it on memory card holds lol. for a system that is months away from death. (excluding Twilight Princess)

I was going to get that hat, then stick it on ebay, but I decided to wait untill I get more stars, I hope the do a VIP rev 1000stars and however much the console costs.

VIP Wii :P

I was too late again as always, wouldnt have minded pokemon for gba, dont know why but i fancy a bash at pokemon

VIP packs seem quite reasonable, I imagine they'll sell out proper quick though at 1000 stars.

Month before the Wii launch I'll probably check the site every few hours.. quite a good deal.

VIP Wii :P

I was too late again as always, wouldnt have minded pokemon for gba, dont know why but i fancy a bash at pokemon

Me too, couldn't afford it though.

Oh, too late, everythings gone. I have 5000 stars still though.

ahhh im so anoyed i've been saving up stars since gamecubes release and now i have just over 9000 stars! every dam time they update it everything goes, theres just caps left now i wanted perfect dark music! ahhhhh i wish you could just redeem these or they add more that 5 or what not to the catalog or even give ya a heads up, it's just anoying, everyone who got somthing i envy you lol dam next time they update it god knows how many stars i will have! yer i hope they allow ya to trade them in for classic wii games be amazing! anyway theres my rant :(

Everything gone already? I ordered my ball at about 3:45, that was quick..

bastard im too late. only got on the pc now :(

wanted that duracell bunny :(

My god i'm behind. Thankfully theres nothing i really really wanted but it's a very good update which makes a change!

However with the DS Lite coming up, you never know....

OR they could put Wii's on there earlier then release date, how cool would that be?

Save your stars people! I have over 4000 which ain't that.

:)

People are being way too unrealistic, 100stars plus money? my arse, 5000 + money sounds more realistic to me, i mean those games were 5000 each.

Damn it!!!...Though the only thing I would have wanted was Baiten Kaitos, as I've got all the other games, the other stuff didn't appeal to me.

People are being way too unrealistic, 100stars plus money? my arse, 5000 + money sounds more realistic to me, i mean those games were 5000 each.

considering what should be £40 + p&p costs 5000 stars, I think 1000 stars plus the cost of the product is a bit expensive tbh.

after being burnt with the DS VIP pack I'm not sure I'd be too keen to get a similar pack for the Wii, as I got a US version of the DS i nearly may as well purchase a US Wii, save money, save stars, still have incompatibility problems.

the only thing I would have wanted was Baiten Kaitos, as I've got all the other games, the other stuff didn't appeal to me.

Yeh, I was also interested in that...but when there's only 10 copies then you have to get in quick. I was at college and the NOE site is blocked by websense *shakes fist*.

I've got just over 11,000 stars now, and that'll be exceeding 12,000 by the time I add this months purchases with the DS Lite and all the other games.

Hopefully they'll come in use with the Wii in some shape or form, be it VC games or getting the console early like with the DS.

Fucking bullshit, all gone again within a few hours, it's like I'm never going to get a chance to spend these stars.

ahhh Crap I only just saw this and I've missed everything. And I have enough points for a game too.

Fucking bullshit

Agreed.

I've got just over 7,000 stars after buying Metroid Zero Mission & Fusion a while back :heh:

I was lucky enough to spot this thread yesterday afternoon, so I bagged the perfect dark music and a copy of Donkey Konga 2. You just have to get used to logging in regularly, 5 stars per day you get for just going on to the site.

hey if you get the perfect dark music anychance you can take a picture of it or even the track listings, i really wanted to see what it was i'd pay money for it, even though i have none, but if anyone has got any pics of anything they were giving away be kool cause i missed everything, wished they would give a more heads up :(

ahhh Crap I only just saw this and I've missed everything. And I have enough points for a game too.

Agreed.

i agree again!

this should have been a news topic!!!!

lol

maybe next time :( i have 10,000 stars to get rid of somehow

not so juicey this time :(

I'm never online whenever they update the catalouge. Don;t go on much because of the cruddy stuff NOE sell, much better stuff in NOA and NOJ catalouges.