NEurope
blender

Pokemon Battle Revolution

Nintendo NEVER makes the logical choice, I mean this is THE BEST selling series of all time, It would just be common sense to make a good game of it for a home console.

Its logical in the sense that it will sell like cupcakes, people who have a wii will buy this and pearl, and ppl who have a ds and pearl would buy this. They wouldn't have time to make a full rpg to launch with Pearl. Anyway, Nintendo just give me a Pokemon Snap with free roaming and the option to put your photos online. Pretty please?

Its logical in the sense that it will sell like cupcakes, people who have a wii will buy this and pearl, and ppl who have a ds and pearl would buy this. They wouldn't have time to make a full rpg to launch with Pearl. Anyway, Nintendo just give me a Pokemon Snap with free roaming and the option to put your photos online. Pretty please?

Yeah you're right...capitalist dogs.

(...)Anyway, Nintendo just give me a Pokemon Snap with free roaming and the option to put your photos online. Pretty please?
Wow, that concept would really go well with the wiimote controller.

Ahhh, nostalgia :grin:

I quit playing Pokemon after Red/Blue/Yellow/Stadium. I hear there's like 350 of them now.

Mewtwo/Alakazaam

Charizard

Blastoise

Exeggutor

Zapdos/Pikachu

Golem/Mew

The good ol' days...

Are these little things that make me sad with nintendo... The snap concept is great for wii, but they really need to make a good game. Even though I liked colosseum it is so bad when we compare it to the great gb games... and it's sad...

And I also only know the 150 and a few more.... :p

Finally, there's contact with each other when they do physical atacks. It's looking great, but let's just hope there's more than just colosseum/stadium battling and online battling+trading.

And i hope Nintendo doesn't let Genious Sonority put their hands on this game.

I'm really pleased that the Pokémon do actually hit each other now, too. I may get this; I'll just have to see what the one player mode is like. I agree that the graphics look good, but I'm slightly disappointed that they're still basically using the N64 / GameCube models just with a lick of extra (very shiny) paint.

A bit of a letdown... i wanted an MMO.

I never attually thought of that. a MMO pokemon game, now that would sell alot expecally in japan, hell even i might buy it, it is a very good idea.

Is that a hyper beam attack that Grouden is using at the end, cause i'm loving the way it cuts a path in the ground and destroys the wall!

watchign that vid, i like how they hit each other and Twilight_Link i liked that aswell. it put a hole through the wall. now if thats only a battle scene, and he actualy game is kinda like other games roaming around then i might ge it.

however a mmorpg would be so cool for this, didnt ninty say they were looking into mmorpgs's like last year. we all hoped pokemon would be the one.

well if this doesn't have mmorpg-ness it'll still be great. And if those are real time graphics I may just explode with joy!

Well if it isn't mmorpg, they have made sequels to other pokemon stadium games, so atleast we have hope for a sequel to have it! connectivity with DS? awwwwwwwwesoooome!

It's good they hit each other, I just hope it doesn't end up like LotR : The Third Age, where the people run up, slash the opponant, and run back, it just looks so stupid.

Just watched the video...they're on some kind of floating city/stadium thing. BAH

Did you guys here Pikachu? He went "PIKA!" I think we're getting actual sounds this time around.

Physical contact = awesome. Lets hope the single player is good... graphically it looks awesome miles ahead of Pokemon Coll + XD.

ZOMG THEY ACTUALLY HIT EACH OTHER!!!!! This is the SOLE thing that pissed me off with stadium etc...

I will be buying this.

Nintendo NEVER makes the logical choice, I mean this is THE BEST selling series of all time, It would just be common sense to make a good game of it for a home console.

Make that the 2nd best selling series of all time (pokemon = 100m; mario = almost 200m:laughing: ).

Is it just me, or did that japanese commentator say you're able to control your Pokémon with your DS?

Since you only need 2buttons and a d-pad there's no need for DS unless... you need DS as you needed Gba which is a bad bad move...

Why can't they just focus in a good single player adventure? And then put the combats as a complement but not the main focus like stadium, colloseum, XD...

Ahhh, nostalgia :grin:

I quit playing Pokemon after Red/Blue/Yellow/Stadium. I hear there's like 350 of them now.

Mewtwo/Alakazaam

Charizard

Blastoise

Exeggutor

Zapdos/Pikachu

Golem/Mew

The good ol' days...

Legendary Pokemon are for n00bs, real hardcore trainers don't need them.

Again, online Pokemon! Thats got to get you juices flowing . . .

Yep my non legendary squad consited of...

Arcanine

Jolteon

Cloyster

Dragonite (not a legendary cause you have to train it)

Alakazam

Golem

Memories... pokemon is so hardcore