NEurope
blender

Pokemon Battle Revolution

I really like the improvements this game SEEMS to have, but i think Pokémon will always scream MMO. It just makes all the sense.

Oohh the possibilities...

I'm worried about the cheaters though, i hope i don't find a lvl 342 Charizard with Hydropump online.

They could probably do something so they can detect signs of cheating online. when they do perhaps they can "correct" the cheat ;)

They could probably do something so they can detect signs of cheating online. when they do perhaps they can "correct" the cheat ;)

u have been defeated by a level 364 metapod!

'hahaha u will never defeat my metapod*used harden*'

I don't know if this has been said, but while you're playing pearl/diamond while connecting to your wii, the battles show in the TV in 3D in real time. Awesome.

Anyway the main factor is that because its not in Real Time Battling, MMORPG would be incredibly hard to pull off

Final Fantasy series was turn based, they found away around that to create a MMORPG. Nintendo could pull it off if they wanted to.

exactly if they wanted to. why dont they they are pissing me off by not. damn it.

ok taken pills and have calmed down.

It's probably going to be another stadium game... just look at the name "battle revolution" (i know this may not be final bt still).And i suppose using built in Wi-fi more people would use thier diamond/pearl teams. Maybe there would even be secret items/pokemon in battle revolution! What COULD be awesom though is the use of the Wiimote. Hand gestures to command your pokemon... teaching them Nintendogs stylee, more fluid/quick the movement the greater the damage.

Reggie has made a statement showing interest in an MMPORG, could it mean another "propper" Wii Pokemon game later in the Wii's life? We shall see

never mind stadium I just hope this doesn't end up like Colluseum, where we could have Diamond and Pearl contain only a small fraction of monsters and you need to get Battle Revolution to get the decent pokemon from previous games (IE: red/blue and gold/silver pokemon)

AS long as there are no stupid "dark pokemon", i hated those in colluseum

AS long as there are no stupid "dark pokemon", i hated those in colluseum

Was there ANY point?!

And to change from the 8 Badge thing, which many people were moaning that they were tired of

Then when they brought out, the same people were moaning about changing from the 8 Badge system

And to change from the 8 Badge thing, which many people were moaning that they were tired of

Then when they brought out, the same people were moaning about changing from the 8 Badge system

QFT, although the Colosseum and Pkmn XD story was a little lacking.

...dude... the story :wink:

Was there any real point in a story ;)?

If the kids aren't bored of Pokemon by the time Diamond and Pearl hits the DS then this game will be huge.

It will do what the N64 colloseum tried to do but failed because of linkup costs.

I think it is stupid, but some people like to waste their time levelling up virtual creatures.

If the kids aren't bored of Pokemon by the time Diamond and Pearl hits the DS then this game will be huge.

It will do what the N64 colloseum tried to do but failed because of linkup costs.

I think it is stupid, but some people like to waste their time levelling up virtual creatures.

N64 colosseum?

Levelling up pkmns to beat your friend's team to the ground is NOT stupid. And since this games are online enabled and battling is pretty much a given, your point makes even less sense.

You know, Ive never even thought about the idea of online trading. It would be awesome... although they will have to make it so that no-one cheats and pretends to trade a Lvl 100 Rayquaza but instead gives you a lvl 5 magikarp.

Was there any real point in a story ;)?

Yes sir there was, to rid the world of the bad guys and save the cute cuddly little Pokemon from being turned into mindless and heartless fighting machines!

Aye, something nice and new and different for the nice and new and different version of Pokemon to be released on the GameCube? Gale of Darkness is a game I need to get back to, and this Pokemon chitchat is making me wanna go and get battling with Eevee in it...

Hmm. I'm actually looking forward to this now. The last time I really played a Pocket Monsters game was about 10 years ago (.. Damn), it was Pokemon green. I never played the console versions, so I couldn't get bored with them either. If this turns out to be a "Stadium" game, it'll be good enough for me, as it'll still be a fresh experience for me.

Fighting your Pokemon team against other Pokemon teams, in 3D, online, with melee attacks actually being fysical, yeah, that gets me excited.

Allthough I guess it wouldn't hurt if this does turn out to be a full fledged Pokemon RPG, but it doesn't seem likely.