NEurope
blender

Pokemon Battle Revolution

another one i will be missing then. Why cant they get it out of their heads that by producing essentially the same game over and over it gets boring.

Please i want an MMORPG

If that's another Stadium game they suck.

I'm loving the graphics though :shock:

you dont like pokemon but you would buy the game for the graphics? well you will be very dissappointed. you will get bored so fast it will be untrue.

If that's another Stadium game they suck.

I'm loving the graphics though :shock:

Yeah Stadium did suck. Hope they change this one. The graphics look amazing.

you dont like pokemon but you would buy the game for the graphics? well you will be very dissappointed. you will get bored so fast it will be untrue.

no, i won't buy a game i don't like. I never said i would buy it. I would like the Wii to deliver these kind of graphics. They look great!

If genius sonority or however u spell it are making it, it will definatly suck

QFT

But i'd say it'd suck compared to other pokemon games, the first gamecube one i bought i kind of enjoyed, havent played XD but looks the same, so im kinda intimedated buying it.

Not another Stadium/Colosseum game. They're rubbish, when will they learn.

The title doesn't get my hopes up for this being a 3D RPG... Oh well, online multiplayer must be worth something, right?

h10354492iwa3jpg1wb.jpg

Looks good... let's hope it fares closer in experience to the original GB ones... and features a Online mode with has MMORPG features in it, though.

I'd buy it.

Pedrocasilva is right. Just because the only screenshot we have looks like stadium/colloseum, doesn't mean the whole game will be like this. It's too early to tell right now.

to Wackman

ok i appologise. i understand what you mean now.

Must admit that, when reading my comment again, it can be interpreted the other way... (my english is not that great, i'm from Holland)

I bet it's another stadium, they never learn. Still, I liked the first stadium and didn't buy any after that, so I'm not sick of them. Look nice.

EDIT: It has wi fi voice chat, so it also has online battles. Even if it's a stadium, online battles will add a whole new dimension. Train them in your DS, battle online with your Wii. Sales + 10 million

I`d like it if it`s Stadium/Normal Pokemon ( Like the one`s of the GB, not the shadow pokemon thingie).

Is it only me who likes Stadium so much? ( The mini-games would be great with the Wiimote)

The graphics are as AWSOME as HELL, BTW.

i enjoyed the first stadium but it has become old now. they need a fresh new approach.

the reason there doing these stadium type games is because pokemn colleseum (excuse my spelling) sold masses and it sold alot of gamecubes aswell.

They will keep making these until bad sales i rekon. btw graphics look awesome

Ugh.... my head. THIS ALWAYS MAKES MY HEAD HURT WHEN NINTENDO DON'T MAKE A PROPER 3D POKéMON GAME. WHY DO YOU HURT MY HEAD, NINTENDO?