NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ashley

Random Opera Errors

For a while now I sometimes get random errors while using Opera (no "Blah use Firefox"s please), most common ones are images not loading in MySpace, seems to be on Amazon too. And eBay won't work at all.

Just wondering if there is a problem with Opera, or my computer. Ta.

Try emptying your cache and/or cookies and see if it works then. Which version are you using?

yeha opera is great, anyone got the new 9 beta one, you can have widgets. theyre retty coo. got a world cup one keep up to date on the new and such

here's the world cup one. thers more like a wikipedia one and such.

anyway, i have a few problems with opera aswell, like n the 360 website.

look on the right. i dont know why it does that:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5388/desktop2ky.jpg

Hmm, sometimes ig et this issue, but usually it sorts itself out if i clsoe and re open

You know the title of a web page is the top of the tab, recently I've got Error there and the page doesn't load. 9/10's a refresh works.

Sometimes on Opera, some css stylesheets for php works fine in windowed, but not on full-screen mode (it just turns into plain text). Any idea why? (and, i use Firefox, i just need opera for the "full screen" feature for an offline website..unless theres something similar for firefox)

Also, with Opera. Mine crashed everytime a large amount of data was being tranfered. I didn't know how to solve the problem so I'm now using Firefox though I much prefered Opera - it crashed to much.

Firefox has started being a cock towards me. Randomly crashing every so often. Sorry that didn't really answer your question Ash :p

Also, with Opera. Mine crashed everytime a large amount of data was being tranfered. I didn't know how to solve the problem so I'm now using Firefox though I much prefered Opera - it crashed to much.

It could be that you were using an older version. Maybe you should try downloading the latest version and see if it still chrashes.

opera beta 9 is out, porbably mentioned it somehwere but its pretty good, th widgets are the nly new thing really, yuo cant download anything from ign though where it says click here to save that writing doesnt come up so i go firefox for that.

Sign in to follow this