NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Microsoft just called me :)

Microsoft just called me :)

In october they are picking some of the stores best deseving xbox customers. They wil get a private 360 Test run :)

As i work in one of the stores that they picked i hope i also may try it again :)

.. but keep this on the down low.. and show ur favoruit store you are their best xbox customer :)

Wow nice, that would be an awesome prize, perhaps maybe for those that have pre-ordered?

I guess the european release wil be 2.december.. strange if Norway gets it first.

Everything I've read just lately has indicated a Dec 2nd release in Europe, not just Norway.

2nd Dec news story

Yeah we are getting a 2nd Nov EU launch. Bowser is right, unfortunatly DoA4 might not be done for then. *insert vast amounts of swear words here*

Yeah we are getting a 2nd Nov EU launch. Bowser is right, unfortunatly DoA4 might not be done for then. *insert vast amounts of swear words here*

Dec, not Nov.

My manager at work got to play a 360 at a confrence last week. He is well impressed with it.

The MS reps are finally getting the chance to play these at the end of the month at a 2-day meeting/training session. Alright! Cant wait :D

Jordan, DOA is confirmed for release.

________

SUZUKI GT750

Edited by Johelian

The MS reps are finally getting the chance to play these at the end of the month at a 2-day meeting/training session. Alright! Cant wait :D

Jordan, DOA is confirmed for release.

is that in the uk as well, i know it is for japan, the creator recently said at TGS, that the game was only 50% finished. I hope microsoft release the europe launch line up and the upcoming event, when is it again?

Well, MS told us that the only four games they could confirm for launch were the first party ones - which are PD0, PGR3, Kameo and DOA. They havent told us differently since, so I would assume that theyre still on target for launch.

Which event are you referring to?

________

Montana Dispensaries

Edited by Johelian

Well, MS told us that the only four games they could confirm for launch were the first party ones - which are PD0, PGR3, Kameo and DOA. They havent told us differently since, so I would assume that theyre still on target for launch.

Which event are you referring to?

I belive its called something like x05.

Sign in to follow this