NEurope
RevoJack

The secret will put Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 to shame.

Dont know how thrust worth this is, but it is intresting reading.

saruwatari-wii.blogspot.com

"The secret will put Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 to shame."

"The secret will come in packed together with the Wii, a wiimote and a nunchuk extension, as well as with Wii sports."

"It should come as no surprise when I tell you that it will cost $199."

"The preliminary release date for Wii is November 6 in USA, and the same in Japan. It's just finalized."

So.. Total bullshit or what ? :indeed:

You know when he say the graphics are going to be better than the PS3s and the 360s its fake.

Eh...That is no way Iwata, firstly, Iwata's English isn't that fluent, also, it doesn't seem like a Nintendo exec speaking, more a disgruntled fanboy, last and most importantly, Iwata has said time and time again that Wii graphics wont match PS3 or 360, but here he says they will, so why not release this as an official statement? Bullshit.

He doesn't say that, he says the graphics will be impressive. He says at the end of his post they won't be as powerful as competitors.

The secret will put Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 to shame. Not only gameplay wise but also in graphics. It will enhance the graphics in such a way it will be good for gameplay and look stunning.

See there? I call bullshit.

Edit:

i call bullshit, your move.

Ok this is just scary...It's like you can read my thoughts...

It will just be cube-mapping or whatever it's called to improve the environments or something.It's just a stupid blog, this topic should get locked.

Eh...That is no way Iwata, firstly, Iwata's English isn't that fluent, also, it doesn't seem like a Nintendo exec speaking, more a disgruntled fanboy, last and most importantly, Iwata has said time and time again that Wii graphics wont match PS3 or 360, but here he says they will, so why not release this as an official statement? Bullshit.

Actually, he once said that the Wii's graphical capabilities wont be that far from it's competitors I believe.

boo hiss boo, every1 is at each others throats atm, calm the hell down please, all we need, is pacience and loyalty, and we will be rewarded, i promise

It doesn't say that it's Iwata anywhere. It's probably all fake yeah, but it's not claiming to be Iwata.

Hold a sec, your Sig says you listen to Chimaira AND Kaiser Chiefs...? Do you by any chance have Bi-polar disorder??

It doesn't say that it's Iwata anywhere. It's probably all fake yeah, but it's not claiming to be Iwata.

Oh shit, I thought the link said Satoru Iwata...damn Japanese names all look the same....

I'm sure Iwata can think of better things to do than start a blogspot account. Like paragliding or burping contests.

Oh how convenient, a blog that answers all the questions straight away that Nintendo are otherwise hesitant to talk about.

Like he wouldn't just get fired.

Duh.

If I remember corectly, Kiyoshi Saruwatari's blog was one of the first fake Wii blogs on the net. So you could say that blog's owner is pioneer in this field. ;)

Hold a sec, your Sig says you listen to Chimaira AND Kaiser Chiefs...? Do you by any chance have Bi-polar disorder??

What the shit? I don't have any disorder as far as I know. Does having an open taste in music means there's something wrong with you?

Sounds like something the government would come up with. You listen to rock/heavy metal so you must be depressed. How ridiculous.

I'm pretty sure Nintendo found the Holy Grail and have gave some to every Wii owner.

Holy shit that's why it's called Wii! The Holy Grail is urine!

Oh ok now I'm being silly.

What the shit? I don't have any disorder as far as I know. Does having an open taste in music means there's something wrong with you?

Sounds like something the government would come up with. You listen to rock/heavy metal so you must be depressed. How ridiculous.

Man, It was a joke, Bi-polar people have 2 personalities or moods that are inclined to change rapidly, I was just getting at the fact that Chimaira and Kaiser Chiefs sound very different, no need to have a hissy fit.

Edit: No Worries. Also, In Flames = Best band Ever!

Man, It was a joke, Bi-polar people have 2 personalities, I was just getting at the fact the Chimaira and Kaiser Chiefs sound very different, no need to have a hissy fit.

That's what I originally thought, however someone told me it meant manic depression and I thought you were taking the piss. Anyway yes I do have a broad taste in music, judging by which probably means i'd have about 7 personalities. In the name of Harman... :heh:

If this is all true it will be good, but the secret wont be the graphics if it's paceged with everything, i doubt that, unless they're packaging the graphics separate :p