NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Bleach Announced [Scan]

Good news for the fans

52071520060602_135224_0_big.jpg

Can't really make out the screenshots very well but they don't look all that revealing anyway.

After looking up Bleach DS (to relieve myself of Bleach Noobyism) I noticed that most of the characters fought with swords or sword-like objects. Perhaps the sword movement will be incorporated into the FHC while punches and kicks use the nunchuck?

Of course we all thought we would have total sword control in Red Steel and look how that turned out.

I think it will be a jap only game,and maybe the US .Doubt it will get a release here.

i hope it does, bleach is gathering alot of good comments and fan :D

i also like Naruto and sad to not see it relased in western shores

Naruto has been released for GC (two games at least).

Then there is the GC version of Jump Super Stars featuring Goku, One Piece characters and Naruto, among others.

It's called Battle Stadium D.O.N.

don9.jpg

:)

Thers 4 naruto games on Cube.

And The Reason one of them was released in US is beacuase the Show has Aired there. Bleach games will doubltfully come to US. If the seires starts to air it's a another story.

Thers 4 naruto games on Cube.

And The Reason one of them was released in US is beacuase the Show has Aired there. Bleach games will doubltfully come to US. If the seires starts to air it's a another story.

Off Topic but I just got Naruto Vol 1 and 2 on DVD and im loving it. I have never seen it before so I bought them to see what the fuss was about.

Surely the Wii remote will be used as a sword swinging action in this game.

The Bleach series has been licensed by Viz and will appear on american screens late 06 early 07. The series is excellent, and even the filler arc at the moment is pretty damn interesting.

The game could be one of two things.

A Fighting game like the GC, PSP and DS versions, or a 3D adventure game. like the PS2 games.

I'm hoping for the latter if it gets an american release, or the former if it is a jap only game.

OMG! YES BABY!

I am an utter fan of bleach! watching all the episodes even the bad filler ones on at the current moment.

Oh my imagine swinging your sword around with your "possibily" microphone for yelling bankai!

*wets oneself*

Naruto series: good until the fillers... then it became one of the worst shows evvah!

Bleach: good until the fillers... then it became ok/ under avrage.

The naruto games on cube rock ^^ I have 1 & 2 and have played 3 & 4 a lot ^^

Additional support is good, but probably will be an average game at best, even if it turns out to average 8/10+, very unlikely i'll purchase this game.

Naruto series: good until the fillers... then it became one of the worst shows evvah!

Bleach: good until the fillers... then it became ok/ under avrage.

The naruto games on cube rock ^^ I have 1 & 2 and have played 3 & 4 a lot ^^

Yeah, I've got 3 & 4...I kinda prefer 3 though, because some of the characters weren't as cheap (Kyuubi Naruto & Bone guy, forget his name haha) and she shields seemed stronger in 3 too.

Since 8ing are doing DON, I hope it's get.

Natuto was awesome before the fillers. We need Kakashi Gaiden damn it!!!

Naruto has been released for GC (two games at least).

Then there is the GC version of Jump Super Stars featuring Goku, One Piece characters and Naruto, among others.

It's called Battle Stadium D.O.N.

don9.jpg

:)

nice never saw that might need to import that.

Actually Don isn't JSS, its just with DBZ One Piece and Naruto characters.

i hope it'll be good and have some type of story to it!

and OMG Jump Superstars for GC!!! :D:D:D wow!

DON should still have the same gameplay certainly looks like it does. . .but then again no card powerup screen :(

Looks like a typical PS2 anime game visually but the models are still fairly well done so (as I'm a fan of the series) I'll be interested if the gameplay sounds good.

The cel shading looks quite a bit more impressive than we've seen on last gen, actually - I think extra shaders are helping out. The textures also look pretty high-res.

Sign in to follow this