NEurope
Enigma

SSBM - Stage Select

Which stage do you prefer to fight in and why?

My nr.1 choice is Big Blue for two reasons: first, the music. The Big Blue-music is AWESOME! Second: because the stage keeps changing shape.

My nr.2 choice is the Temple also for two reasons: one, the music again, both the Zelda & Fire Emblem-music are great. Second: the size of this stage make fighting alot more fun since one will be able to inflict a LARGE damage %.

the zelda stage with the castle in the background, is the best for me. its the biggest, i think. and its music is great.

You stole my topic! I was going to make this after my other one had died.

My favourite is Great Bay, but only when it has the alternate music on though. :P Roy's awesome on that level.

Great fox, the side-on version. Only one realistic hiding place, and much chaos. Failing that, I also like Termina Bay for much the same reason.

I just play in these:

Starfox ship

Pokemon stadium

Final destination

the other one are either too small and with too much movement, lol.

This is impossible, there are a lot that I like.

Great Bay, Fox's Ship (both of them), DK's levels, Mute City, Peach's Castle, Pokemon Stad., ugh, I love almost everyone of them.

I hate Ness' stage though, Kerby's Dreamworld, and the Metroid levels.

I also hate the Metroid levels.

I love Infinte Glacier, but my mates don't, so I never seem to play on it. ;_;

I'm still wondering why they took out Anacae or whatever it was called. It only makes sense to leave it in since it looks wierd on the random stage changing list without it. And it would be awesome.

For me the best stage is either Final Destination or Corneria, cos they're simple and there are no obstructions.

For me the worst stage is either the Ice Climbers one or Pokemon Floats. grrrr

1. Hyrule Castle because I like the music and the size of it.

2. Final Destination because it's simple and you can have a good fight here without obstructions.

I love Fox's ship and Big Blue. I've had a lot of awesome battles on them. ^_^

The Metroid level is terrible; acid keeps rising up - very annoying.

the only stage i'm not fond of is pokemon floats, the only one!

all the rest are great!

Hyrule temple

Mainly because of the size its just a fun level to play on and also the biggest unlike pokemon stadium where 1 smash will knock you off, theres just more space to fight on and have a good time without having to annoyingly keep falling off and dieing, its also a good point for arching and use of items as the battle can be widely spread across the playing field.

My top 5 stages on SSBM are

1. Hyrule Castle - I like the temple music remade from AoL, plus it is a big level, great for multiplayer battles

2. Great Bay - Smallest level and great music. Good effect with the moon heading into termina and the giants pushing it back and retreating.

3. Pokemon Stadium - Level keeps morphing all the time.

4. Starfox Arwing (the one that has the ship facing you) - Great music, good for quick battles.

5. Mario Bros 1 - Level design is cool, the blocks repair themselves after getting hit into them, and the remade Mario Bros theme