NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Domstercool

Suikoden I & II on PSP!

Konami announces the development of Suikoden I & II for Sony PSP. Simple bearing or news ventures, the firm does not have for the moment not brought of precision on this new role play in preparation on PSP.

YEAH! Now all you people who haven't played it can go and get your arse in gear and play this awesome RPG series.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?url=http://www.jeux-france.com/news12392.html&lp=fr_en&tt=url

Hm, everywere acknowledges the fact this is a great RPG but what actually makes it so legendary? Or is it just nostalgia that people have? How will it hold up nowadays?

It will still hold out if you play the series. The 2nd is a fantastic piece of friendship story telling that pulls you in. It's 2d but you'll fall in love with the little animations the characters do for certain scenes and stuff.

Seriously you need to play through the game and just be ingrossed in the story. It's a RPG that never talks about taking over the world for starters. It's about a war across a country and basically you play as a person in army and from there end up gathering 108 stars of destiny, your own castle and other goodies that I won't spoil.

Another good thing about Suikoden series is that all the games are set in the same world, just a different time line. Suikoden 2 is set 2 years after 1, 3 is then set 15 years after 2 and so on. You get a whole feel for the planet and learn loads of it's history, it's such a deep backstory.

I still cringe and die a bit inside looking back at selling Suikoden I for £12......I have been following this release for a while; if it gets a US release, I will have to buy a PSP.

Johelian will love this! Maybe I'll have to get a PSP now, I was waiting for some good RPG's to come out before I did.

Sign in to follow this