NEurope
Stocka

Your current "I need to get back to" List

majoras mask, completed it once years ago, want to remind myself what actually happened

majoras mask, completed it once years ago, want to remind myself what actually happened

Don't try do remember, play it again. I completed the OOT seven times, such is the power of that game.

I'm sorry, but i can't figure out how you could stop playing Metroid Prime, RE4 or Wind Waker. I just couldn't stop. I was addicted, really.

I remember when i started playing MP1, it was a full run non-stop. Just WC, eat and sleep. Maybe i should get a life.

Splinter Cell (Before I start Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow which I bought spontaneously when I spotted a solitary copy for £4.97 preowned in game in January)

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (Completed Sands of Time a third time yesterday and still haven't got to the end of this, even though I've had it for a good few months now)

Metroid Prime (On the final battle but haven't really been motivated to go and do it before I start properly into Echoes which I got off the Stars Catalogue earlier this year)

Luigi's Mansion (Completed it before several years ago and traded it in, recently bought it back for a third of the money I traded it in for :heh: but want to finish it again)

Currently Playing (a lot) F-Zero GX, Resident Evil 4 and Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes, despite having completed the latter two and finishing the Story Mode and unlocking all the tracks on F-Zero before. A Corrupted memory card prompted me to start all three again and have only just unlocked the AX cup in F-Zero.

Is it stupid that I keep playing games over and over again, despite how many times I may have been through them, even though I have quite a few games not yet completed?

And is it also weird that I have a greater urge to start Super Mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie from scratch, and go back to finish Castlevania on the N64 rather than play through many of the Gamecube games I haven't completed yet?

I think I may start to hold back and try to buy less games in future so that I get the most out of games I do own. Although I had completed F-Zero GX before, I found it quite (ok, a lot) exhilerating taking Little Wyvern and the Mighty Hurricane through the Master Difficulty again! Very challenging (and rewarding :grin:)

I've talked too much...

Is it stupid that I keep playing games over and over again, despite how many times I may have been through them, even though I have quite a few games not yet completed?

Absolutely not. As i told before, i've played Ocarina of Time from the start 7 times, since 1998 to 2006. And i don't regret it. And i completed Metroid Prime 1 four times.

too many to list but in most i'm at the final Boss/dungeon/level.

P.N.03-boring...cant stand the level design. Just cant get into it, i even forced myself to play it for 2 hours just couldnt get into it.

Viewtiful Joe-Lent it out, got it back aint played it in a while. Got stuck on the boss which is a mimic of VJ himself.

1080 avalanche-Done some, lots more to do...meh.

Beyond Good & Evil

Geist

GoldenEye 007

The Legend of Zelda (ZCE)

The Legend of Zelda: Majoras Mask (ZCE)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (ZCE)

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes

P.N.03

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Viewtiful Joe

Viewfiful Joe 2

XIII

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (ZCE)

Resident Evil 4

Eternal Darkness

Mario Sunshine

Star Fox Adventures

Metroid Prime

Metroid Echoes

F-Zero GX

Wind Waker

Killer 7

Burnout 2

Viewtiful Joe

Viewtiful Joe 2

PN03

Skies of Arcadia

Pikmin 2

Monket Ball

There are others i can't think off

SSX Tricky - I must beat 2 million points on garibaldi!

ToS - Completed once however now i want to try and do it and keep kratos (i think there is a way)

Gotta get back to:

Resident Evil 4

Metroid Prime

Star Fox Adventures

Viewtiful Joe

Pikmin

F-Zero GX

Probably a few more, but they're the only ones I care about.

Both Prime Games (I got close, but got distracted near the end of both of them), Paper Mario TTYD, Majora's Mask (damn those glitches and freezing), Skies of Arcadia, and probably a few other games that I rented once but never completely finished.

Still haven't finished Viewtiful Joe. And I've got Resident Evil 4 to play again. I'd like to finish these games before I get Wii.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest (Gamecube).

Star Fox Assault (Gamecube)

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes [i've gotten to the last boss, just got to defeat it] (Gamecube)

Odama-Been stuck forever.

Pikmin 2-Just got bored.

Fire Emblem-Dunno. Just stopped, I guess.

F-Zero GX-Have yet to start.:horse:

There are a few others. I spend alot of my time playing Smash Bros. and Advance Wars though... Maybe I should try to beat the others...

I need to get back to school..... :p

Oh and viwtiful joe cause I never finished it... and rougue leader too