NEurope
Stocka

Your current "I need to get back to" List

As in games you've bought, been playing through and then have left the game because of either getting stuck, distracted by other games or any other reason. Maybe even not started yet!

There're loads for me, as I often get stuck and then not motivated to come back for ages, a good example of this is getting really far on Metroid Prime and then dieing just before reaching a new save station. That's the kind of time I'd turn my GC off with anger and not be motivated enough to go back and play it for weeks, even months. Once i've finished my exams I plan to get back to them all, I have lots of gaming catching up to do :awesome:

Eternal Darkness

Resident Evil 4

Metroid Prime (Echoes lined up for me once i've completed it)

Lost Kingdoms

Majora's Mask (ZCE)

Viewtiful Joe 2

Lets keep this just Gamecube games.

Super Mario Sunshine - infact I will be going back to this very soon - if I can ever get Trauma Centre done! Also, I did complete Mario but I want to redo it and fully complete it - so technically it may not get on your list.

Also, Baten Kaitos - though I dunno whther to start agian or try and pick up form where I left off...

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Wasn't enjoying the dark world very much, but it was the Boost Guardian Boss that's meant I haven't gone back to the game yet!

Baten Kaitos

Just haven't played on it for a while, but really like the game!

Metroid Prime 2 (Spiderball Boss)

OOT (Bongo Bongo?!)

Resi Remake (as Chris this time)

Resi 4 (Hard, just after getting attacked in that big cabin)

Viewtiful Joe (Fire Leo)

VJ 2 (Somewhere)

Can't think of any others at the moment

Baten Kaitos, Chibi Robo, Fire Emblem, Mario Football, Mario Tennis and VJ2. I think that's about it.

- metroid prime 2: not a fan of the dark world

- Partners in time - when hunters came out that took control over DS

- Mario sunshine - never could be bothered with blue coin hunt

i will be playing them in summer after my exams along with finally buying the MGS games

Baten Kaitos!I got really far but I, complacently, ignored the save points as I knew I was going to continue my play session for a good while, but then there was a power cut... although that's not as bad as the powercut I got just as I defeated the final boss in Final Fantasy IX, I just sat there dumbfounded.

Anywho, I digress, I also "need" to play Chibi Robo and Mario Baseball, one of the games I have wanted for ages to drop in price, but never will. I just love baseball games, stems from this amazing one I used to play on a NeoGeo in the arcades. Think it was Baseball 2010, and it had robots in it.

I am also determind to complete Resi 4 on Proffesional, done it on all other difficulties. Actually one of the few games that I find myself coming back to to replay through. Generally for other games, I complete them once and they go back on the shelf.

viewtifull joe (after the first shark-boss)

Eternal Darkness (in the cathedral, with the monk)

metroid prime (need to get the ice-beam. echoes waiting after this one)

RE4 (pro difficulty. Somewhere in the castle. Out of ammo, out of herbz, loads of ugly grunting cocksuckers heading my way. Pretty fucked young skywalker is)

masterqueste OoT (heading in dodongo's cavern).

Anywayz, first make some exams, score some points, then there will be time for cube once again.

Baten Kaitos - on Giacomo's ship, and because you can't get off the ship to reheal I can't get passed him and his two henchmen

Pikmin - just can't be bothered to finish it

Viewtiful Joe - just beaten 5 bosses in a row and then you have to fight that lion - no way

There are others....

-super mario sunshine

-metroid prime 1+2

-resident evil 4 (bought it not too long ago and just havnt got round to finishin it)

-tales of symphonia (hard mode)

-Wind waker (where u have to get the triforce pieces)

I'm kinda glad tht i've got quite a bit to do whilst waiting for wii :) .

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes.

Hate the dark world and I cant be bothered to make my way to the underwater boss thing. I think that was it, I havent played since last year. I hadnt saved for a while and I was messing around chasing enemies cuz I was bored beforehand. Little health + unexpected boss = fuck this I'll play some other time. I havent though.

- Mario sunshine - never could be bothered with blue coin hunt

Yeah, me neither. Difference is I don't plan to go back to it. IMO, Sunshine was a huge letdown. To get all the blue coins, you need to explore each level on every episode... rolleyes.gif And in my opinion that's a major flaw in the game's design. Mario 64 also was divided in various episodes, but you didn't need to exaustively explore the same area 7 or 8 times to accomplish one objective.

Good thread. Embarassing for me though.

Metroid Prime 2.

Resident Evil

Resident Evil 4

Viewtiful Joe

Killer7

Eternal Darkness

Majora's Mask (OK i NEARLY finished it, this | | close)

Basically alot or like 70% of my GC collection. Im so ashamed.

Games I need to complete:

ToS (been getting into it again, onto the 2nd disc)

Skies of Arcadia Legends

Viewtiful Joe 2

far too many too mention

a few i know are:

baten kaitos (on the last boss)

resi evil 4 (need to start again as im screwed)

viewtiful joe (can't remember where i am on it)

and a few others i think

Killer 7 (got somewhere on the second disk and got bored of it again)

Metroid Prime 2 (got to the part where you have to go back through the world searching for enemy things that can only be seen through a certain visor - couldn't be bothered)

That's all I've got I think. Some games I haven't completed fully as in beaten on all difficulties getting everything (all the shines in Mario Sunshine for example) but I doubt I'll ever be bothered to go back for those things - too much of a chore for too little of a reward)

I need to get back to Mario Smash Football. I play this with friends and currently we're doing the co-op mode to beat all cups, but it's been months we've played.

If I had seen this thread last friday, I would have said that I need to get back to Paper Mario 2 as well, since I didn't beat the pit of 100 trials by then. But now, I finally succeeded in it.

Ah Stocka you cheeky man I was thinking of starting a topic like this while I was at work.

For me it has to be Fire Emblem and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat. I bought these in November and I havent started either of them. I have also just rebought Tales of Symphonia and plan on going through that again.

Geez, where to start:

Viewtiful Joe 2

Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Resident Evil 4

SSX3

XIII

Super Mario Sunshine

and that's just the stuff on my GC.

I've been going through all my games to try and finish them off.

Resi Evil - It's just so antiquated next to Resi 4

NFSU2 - Nearly finished that, good for a laugh occasionaly

Killer 7 - I'm only on the 3rd level I think

1080 - Played it once

PoP:WW - Kind of lost as to where I am in that

Metroid Prime - Am on the Metorid Prime but can't seem to complete it.

Viewtiful Joe - I'm up to the shark boss

DK Jungle Beat - I think I'm about half way through that

I have finished off a few games recently. I did Starfox assault in a few days from level 2 and started playing Luigis Mansion and finished it over the weekend.

I've also got Metroid Prime 2 to start when I've finished the first one.

The there's all the DS games and my two GBA that need completing.

My Gamecubes certainly got a lot of life left in it before the Wii comes out. :smile:

Voewtiful Joe - Playing Pikmin 2 right now,so wont play it until thats done.

Pretty much every game I own has something left unfinished. I'm not a completist by any means, especially when the rewards in games nowadays are so pathetic.

I just need 1 more trophy in smash and 1 more shine in sunshine!