NEurope
Nintendork

Nearly free iPod.

Those free iPod deals have been around for a while, but many networks have only been available to the US, and have mostly been US only offers.

There is a UK site called the the GiveAwayNetwork and it caters entirely for UK residents.

Relatively simple, you sign up and subscribe to one of their services- there are services from broadband down to DVD rental services.

Once you've done this you refer a few friends to the site and then once they have completed a trial you get your iPod.

512mb shuffle iPod - 3 mates (white)

4gb nano iPod - 7 mates (black or white)

30gb iPod - 10 mates (black or white)

I was referred to the site from ppleyard.co.uk who got 2 iPod nanos in a week from people reading his blog

If you would like to help me out get my iPod I need you to click this link: Free iPod

The catch- this network makes its money from the services we subscribe to, it's not a scam so to speak, but to ensure your best chances please only sign up if you think you can get at least 3 people to sign up (the minimum for the smallest prize)

You need to be 18, you need to have a debit or credit card and it needs to have some money in it. If you do not fill this criterion or you simply do not want an iPod then you can stop reading.

The best thing to do is sign up for Screen Select the UK DVD rental network, you are free to cancel before they charge you for their first month trial.. they make their money out of people who like the service or simply forget to cancel (don't do that now..)

Personally I prefer Amazon DVD rentals and find their selection to be best so I won't be staying with Screen Select but to put it simply, they're pretty good.

Anyway, be sure to click this link. So I get my referral, I'll let you know when I get it.

You do realise it's still a pyramid scheme and you will never get anything.

It is a pyramid scheme, however pyramid schemes work as long as the market is not saturated.

People do get their iPods.

freenanoarrived.jpg

Click the picture, he got 2 in a week just from asking readers of his blog to sign up.

You only get nothing if you don't have the motivation to get your friends to sign up. Dabookerman and me are doing one, he's going for an xbox 360 though which requires 11 referrals. A little ambitous for my liking.

Well, i'll paypal 10 pounds to anyone who signs up and does and offer for free iPod's through my refferal link.

You can do the screenselect offer for free, you just need to cancel after you get credited. They accept debit and credit cards.

http://ipodsgiveaway.co.uk/index.php?referral=204139

It's win-win, I get an iPod for 120 pounds, you get 10 pounds.

Nice one Sanchez, you cant lose (unless it dont come) gets people motivated and ipod for £40 / 50 :)

Err, wanna stop stealing my referrals you whore?

I'm all for people sharing.. but the DVD thing is actually worth paying £9.99 for, even after the trial is up if you happen to forget to cancel.

Hey, don't be mean, my link is for normal iPod's, yours is for Nano's, fair, no?

Touching on what mike said, I know some people who have got things through giveawaynetwork sites, and there's plenty of internet testimony, i belive that they are legit.

Nintendork, you make a very good point.

I also know some one who had recieved an ipod but i knew them personally, you however believe a blog. They could be lying, you dont know them, whats to stop them if they are the owner of that website and already had an ipod nano sealed and posted it on a blog to gain every ones attention.

Also if Sanchez wants to post his referal link in here, its upto him. Its on-topic, its upto the readers of this thread to choose what link they press. You've also got a slight advantage because your referal link is the first one readers shall see, stop being so damn greedy.

Err, wanna stop stealing my referrals you whore?

That was uncalled for, what do you think when you post in a public forum?

Calling people whores are not nice. Not at all.

That was uncalled for, what do you think when you post in a public forum?

Calling people whores are not nice. Not at all.

but it was damn funny.

When you refer someone to sign up do they just have to create and account through the link you give them or do you they need to register with one of the sites like screenselect?

Your friend also needs to sign up with an offer before there refferal is valid. While im 'ere screen select is really quite good got my 1st DVDs the next day and they also have games including 360! You dont even have to pay to return them, well worth a free month!

I've got enough referrals, I'm just waiting for a few more people to complete their deal before I can claim my 4gb nano.

Need a few more green lights. Glad you like the service moorek, I'm bathing in the goodness that is 'The Godfather triology' can't beleive I haven't seen them yet.