NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

Mario Kart Arcade

I played it and the game sucked, nothing like what I expected, the photo thing was a nice touch though.

EDIT: oh yeah it was at the Leisure Centre in Hemel Hempstead.

creepy. i live right near bexleyheath.

I swear Hiyaz said he lives in America?

Wasn't he the one who made that pathetic thread about getting shit presents for Independence Day?

A Mario Kart Arcade just got installed in Leeds, Hollywood Bowl. Haven't had a go on it yet but it looked good. Is there any confirmation of these memory card slots, and what do they do?

I played it in Spain last year. Good fun with the camera although the controls were abit dodgy!

Oh and the annoying pacman noise. Meh. Meh. Meh. Meh........ SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

On a somewhat related note, are there any F-Zero AX machines out there? :wtf:

I played a HUGE one in Kuwait. You sit in a cockpit that actually moves with you as you turn. Jumps make the cockpit leap upward, while turns make you swing from side to side. It was fun. :grin:

On a somewhat related note, are there any F-Zero AX machines out there? :wtf:

I've played ones in London Trocadero and Bournemouth Sega Park.

Since the original posting of this thread, I have played Mario Kart Arcade, and can confirm that it is in fact absolute wank.

I'll second that, it was pretty boring anyway. But to top it off you have to pay for each race!! What i chuffing rip off.

I thought i would get to grips on an easy track, came first then wanted me to pay more to do another race. The cheek.

I played it and the game sucked, nothing like what I expected, the photo thing was a nice touch though.

EDIT: oh yeah it was at the Leisure Centre in Hemel Hempstead.

Hey, another hertfordshire boy!

I have yet to see one of these Mario Kart arcade thingies. Are they worth seeking out?

I have yet to see one of these Mario Kart arade thingies. Are they worth seeking out?

No, the handling is fucking ridiculous, the tracks are uninspiring, the weapons are rubbish, and it has Pac Man in it for goodness sake. Spend your money on a proper arcade game.

I played it in Spain last year. Good fun with the camera although the controls were abit dodgy!

Oh and the annoying pacman noise. Meh. Meh. Meh. Meh........ SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Wasn't in Majorca was it? Because thats where I played it in the arcade next to Porto Pi shopping centre mall thingy.

Can you snake on it?

It's impossible to do anything but snake. You give the wheel the slightest of touches and you end up turning sharply and find yourself on the opposite side of the track :mad: Repeat the process and you end up snaking around the whole course, though sadly without any benefits.

It's impossible to do anything but snake. You give the wheel the slightest of touches and you end up turning sharply and find yourself on the opposite side of the track :mad: Repeat the process and you end up snaking around the whole course, though sadly without any benefits.

Well streering wheel games are always really sensitive. You have to get used to them usually :heh:

Got one in my town, it sucks.. hopefully we'l get number 2 though, only if it has an improved control system, because the current one is actually too sensitive, im fine with other games, but jesus christ..

Also, its a rip too, so those desperate to play it, I advise you dont.

Well streering wheel games are always really sensitive. You have to get used to them usually :heh:

I understand that, but have you actually played this game? It's so sensitive it's a joke.

Sign in to follow this