N-Europe

Favourite album ever!

ipaul

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arghhh too many albums for me to pick from i have loads... i love them all.

I guess to get it down to one favourite ill have to go with:

Oasis - Definitely Maybe

Simply because it was the first ever CD i got (12 years ago now) and was what started getting me into the music i still love to this day.

So many. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Fever to Tell, The Strokes - Is This It, Arcade Fire - Funeral, The White Stripes - Elephant, The Streets - A Grand Don't Come For Free, The Libertines - Up the Bracket, Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand, Coldplay - Parachutes and Arctic Monkeys - WPSIA,TWIN.

I can't choose. I lurve them all.

Ive' only gotten into music lately and havn't heard that many albums really - but my favorite from the few I've heard is The Zutons - Who Killed the Zutons?

Honourable mentions are The Zutons - Tired of Hanging Around and Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand.

Sorry if theres been a thread like this before, but meh. Whats your favourite album ever? It can be a live album as well as normal. I'll start off:

Pulse by Pink Floyd

This is a live album performed in 1995 and it is so good. Has the entire dark side of the moon album performed on it and while i do think the live version of money is too long, Any colour you like is so good.:bouncy: Also has quite a bit of the stuff the band recorded after Waters had left live on it, with Sorrow being my favourite out of those tracks. It also has Comfortably Numb, Run like Hell, Shine on, Astronomy Domine and, of course, Another brick in the wall :awesome:

I have Pulse, and I don't think it's that amazing. It's nice enough, and the boxart is genius, but the studio versions of most of the songs are miles better, save maybe Run Like Hell and Comfortably Numb. If you want a goood Floyd live album, pick up the live version of The Wall. It's incredible.

My favourite album changes every week, but for now it's the White Album by the Beatles.

Why is it people think we'll be unable to understand an album name sans picture?

Anyway I'm not chosing because I suck at that kind of stuff. Much like I have never declared myself to have a favourite band. Although if you want, I've been listening to We Are Scientist's album the most lately, but not my favourite album ever.

ooh, this is a tricky one!

my favourite albums are (probably):

oasis - whats the story

the mars volta - frances the mute

mastodon - leviathan

kasabian - kasabian

Explosions in the sky - how strange, innocence

but, there are heaps and heaps of other albums i could have mentioned.

Hard to pick one album but I've narrowed it down to six.

Oasis - Definitely Maybe

The Stone Roses - Self-titled

Arcade Fire - Funeral

The White Stripes - White Blood Cells

Brendan Benson - Lapalco

Interpol - Turn on the Bright Lights

Now, back to Pink Floyd.... Dark Side of the Moon, Meddle, Animals, Atom Heat Mother (overlooked), Wish You Were Here..... all fantastic albums. and OMG when is the Pulse DVD actually going to be released? i ordered it in time for Xmas last year ¬¬ best album ever is Dark Side of the Moon. Best non-floyd album is Led Zeppelin IV