NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Emasher

most annoying enemy ever

The end boss of Turok 2. Even with all the cheats on (including invinsibility!!!) it just took aaaages and aaages. Anyone who can actually do that deserves a medal.

More recently, the electric ramming things in the swamp in Metroid Prime 2. They take ages to kill, if you bother trying (and you don't). They just serve to irritate you as you try to get from A to B.

Final Boss fight in Mortal Kombat showlin monks.

You have to fight 3 hard Bosses. (one at a time) Without healing between the fights. And the last boss takes half your life with one hit. And thers cut sceens. >_<

Ok, I have a new one...any of the bosses past level 3 in Ikaruga, that game is a B.I.T.C.H.

a_med_jul04b.jpg

ikaruga_chapter_4_boss.jpg

ikaruga_chapter_5_boss.jpg

How do you dodge all those bullets..??!!

Ok, I have a new one...any of the bosses past level 3 in Ikaruga, that game is a B.I.T.C.H.

a_med_jul04b.jpg

ikaruga_chapter_4_boss.jpg

ikaruga_chapter_5_boss.jpg

How do you dodge all those bullets..??!!

You dont, you hire a Japanese player to do it for you :grin:

Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII (hours and hours trying to live through that bitch attacks), the "head hunters" from Resident Evil series (if I die one more time with one of those I prefer suicide), Miniblins from Wind Waker are very irritating too indeed ^^; I guess there a lot of other monsters that keep stressing me until the end but for now...

All enemys in turok 1, I mean they respawn after like 10 seconds. Who's godamn idea was that??

The final boss of Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. The fight against the biolizard costed my 53 lives before I finally beat him.

The final boss of Super Mario World Advance was a pain too... I've only been able to beat him once.

And finally, the Golden Diva in Warioland 4 is annoying to beat, unless you can damage her with a black dragon before the fight starts.

Lol, yeah, It's awesome...although now I can't get that damn song out of my head!! Yoooo aaah mah Faaahyah...ghey.

Sign in to follow this