NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Calza

Is there much point left?

I really really want a Gamecube at the moment (pearl white:awesome: ) but with Wii approaching pretty soon is there any point.

I am really intrested by TOS & SOA so they would warrent a purchase anyway but is there anything else? (Apart from Twilight Princess which i would get on Wii)

Just save up for a Wii and get the GC games then. Though it depends how cheap you can get a GC.

Gamecube is getting;

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Baten Kaitos II

Super Paper Mario

Donkey Kong Bongo Blast

Chibi Robo

Lego Star Wars II

Then there's all the classics;

Super Smash Bros. Melee, Resi 4, Metroid Prime, Zelda; Wind Waker, Mario Sunshine etc...

Buy a load of second hand GC games now, and play 'em on Wii. Sorted.

Yeah I agree with the other guys, buy GC games now and then use the money that you were gonna buy a GC with on the Wii.

If you can get a Gc Uber-cheap and cant wait for Wii then go ahead. Otherwise what everyone else said :)

Gamecube at the moment interests me far more than the 360, PS3 or even the Wii, it already has a library of astonishingly brilliant games, and being so cheap, i think you should definately check it out.

Gamecube at the moment interests me far more than the 360, PS3 or even the Wii, it already has a library of astonishingly brilliant games, and being so cheap, i think you should definately check it out.

Gc intrests you more than the Wii :shock: Haven't you played your games to extinction yet?:p

Gc intrests you more than the Wii :shock: Haven't you played your games to extinction yet?:p

Lol, yeah, I got my cube on launch day, but there are still sooo many games I still have to check out or left to complete.

I have:

Beyond Good and evil which is still incomplete

Resident Evil still incomplete

Warrior Within still incomplete,

i have yet to get pikmin 2,

I havent even started Eternal Darkness yet,

Skies of Arcadia required a doing over....

F-Zero GX and other multiplayer games provide a lifetimes supply of replayability

Ikaruga, still incomplete

add to this my 40 odd other games that i still love to play again and again in some way....and about 20 games I still want to check out...and there you go, all your reasons are there...

In fact what you people should do before the new gen hits is, get a PS1 (sony's only good console) and a Dreamcast, and they will provide you with a wealth of classic games that will keep you busy years into the next gen...

Same goes for me. I have a 360 but there is nothing on there til at least Sept that is worth spending cash on. I have picked up Chibi-Robo on the cube and im loving it. After im done with that I still have a few games to pick up that I have missed and a few that I havent even started yet like Fire Emblem which has been sitting on my shelf since it came out.

I personally think that you should get a Cube considering how cheap they are now especially 2nd hand. That way when the Wii comes you will have got the RPGs out of the way so you can focus on the new Wii games.

Lol, yeah, I got my cube on launch day, but there are still sooo many games I still have to check out or left to complete.

I have:

Beyond Good and evil which is still incomplete

Resident Evil still incomplete

Warrior Within still incomplete,

i have yet to get pikmin 2,

I havent even started Eternal Darkness yet,

Skies of Arcadia required a doing over....

F-Zero GX and other multiplayer games provide a lifetimes supply of replayability

Ikaruga, still incomplete

add to this my 40 odd other games that i still love to play again and again in some way....and about 20 games I still want to check out...and there you go, all your reasons are there...

In fact what you people should do before the new gen hits is, get a PS1 (sony's only good console) and a Dreamcast, and they will provide you with a wealth of classic games that will keep you busy years into the next gen...

So true, i'm gonna root out my rusty PS1 and see if i can get FF/Breath Of Fire games on the cheap. Lack of Rpg's on Gc is one thing that bothered me. Fire Emblem, TOS, SOA,PSO. are the only ones i can think of the top of my head. I think i'm missin the power cable though and no idea where it's got too. Mmm, thats trashed that idea.:sad:

Sign in to follow this