NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ShadowV7

Wii Domains

There has been various reports about several Wii domains being registered by NoA and I mean several.The first one we knew about was to do with the WiiChannel.

So far the ones found are :

WiiSports.com

WiiKaraoke.com

WiiCooking.com

WiiPower.com

WiiLove.com

WiiVC.com

WiiWorld.com

WiiFamily.com

WiiFun.com

WiiMusic.com

WiiLife.com

WiiConnect24.com

WiiHistory.com

WiiStory.com

Wiiareone.com

WiiSchool.com

WiiNews.com

WiiMagazine.com

WiiPuzzle.com

WiiChannel.com

WiiExecxutive.com

WiiGeneration.com

WiiActive24.com

WiiAnimation.com

WiiChallenger.com

WiiGetTogether.com

WiiManagement.com

WiiBreeding.com

WiiCountry.com

WiiLanguages.com

WiiScenario.com

WiiParents.com

WiiCreator.com

WiiAlive24.com

WiiJourney.com

WiiStudent.com

WiiVenture.com

WiiFitness.com

WiiPuzzle.com

WiiScience.com

WiiBeauty.com

ShallWii.com

WiiGirls.com

WiiBoys.com

WiiEarth.com

WiiMoney.com

WiiFitness.com

WiiScience.com

Those are the ones registered so far,just copy and paste the site into the address bar without 'www.' and see for yourself.Another conspiracy? They all redirect to NoA's homepage.If Nintendo really use all those domains they are really trying to reach to none gamers.What are your views on this?

I think someone done a DNS search or something,read it on the Wiire forums.

Looks like Nintendo are going to have a pretty comprehensive Online experience this time *prays for new Phantasy Star and Skies 2 Online*

Looks like Nintendo are going to have a pretty comprehensive Online experience this time *prays for new Phantasy Star and Skies 2 Online*

I pray for that too,good to know i'm not the only one :D

WiiBreeding? A mating game, possibly? (ok, its unlikely)

Fantastic idea Nintendo, they're really taking the right decisons about reaching out to non gamers.

Suprisingly, they don't seem bothered about wii.com (redirects to a company which make wood products)

man WiiKaraoke.com would b mega fun! and didnt they say they were bringing nintendogs to wii? that could possibly explain WiiBreeding.com 1st on my list of breeding, a bull dog and a shitzhu!

Very strange... Dear god, I wonder what Nintendo's new secret is! Perhaps they will take over the entire entertainment business, and make us all Nintendo slaves! Yay, I don't mind, as long as I get to wiibreed, wiiearth, and wiiscenario? They're strange... but I like the domains with the connect24 variations... active24 and alive24... I really don't know what Nintendo has in store for us next...

They're going to take over the internet :D

Sound like they're going to make some proper sites...WiiNews & some others seems like they're going to branch out into what a lot of other companies are doing, but maybe these sites might only be accessable with a Wii browser?!?

Suprisingly, they don't seem bothered about wii.com (redirects to a company which make wood products)

They're probably trying to buy that domain of them as we speak - it's a long process (I'm currently selling nintendo-wii.co.uk).

wiiscience.com is in there twice btw, and wiiscience.com??wtf

shallwii.com??

Thats sounds pretty cool!

There are some intersting domains there!

What the hell are Ninty about to do!!

Take over the world seemingly........

lol this is wierd..... really really wierd......really really really wierd.....ok ill stop now

Yeah, seeing how many avenues that they want to persue potentially with the Wii actually gets me quite excited. It's really good to see that they are thinking of loads of different ways in which people could use the Wii.

And for you morons, WiiBreeding is likely to be to do with dog breeds for a Nintendogs interest.

Maybe they'll have a video streaming site where you can stream all the latest video clips of upcoming games.

wiistream.com

Hmm, maybe not

Sign in to follow this